Occasional Contributor

Has anyone made a list of items for the upcoming sephora sale?  I like to see what everyone else is trying or better yet re-purchasing.

My list so far:

Need:

Philosophy purity

Bare Minerals flawless definition mascara

Sephora favorites lip kit (my secret santa gift at work every year!)

Want:

Hourglass Ambient lighting palette - looks so pretty!

What is everyone getting??

Honored Contributor

Re: Wishlist for Sephora sale?

[ Edited ]

The only thing I want is the Lancer volume enhancing lip serum which has been OOS for awhile. The rest of the things I want I can get elsewhere for a higher % off. I hope the Lancer comes back in stock before the BI sale ends.

Super Contributor

I bought quite a bit from Ulta's F&F sale. If Ulta and Sephora both carry the product, I will buy from Ulta since I like their reward program better.

Beauty.com is having their 20% off right now and they byTerry as well as a few other brands neither Ulta or Sephora carry.

As far as Sephora, in my cart right now is 

Tarte Stroke of Midnight Brush Set

Sephora Collection Liquid Skin Moisturizing Concentrate

Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Powder Foundation

Sephora Collection Ombre Obsession Face Palette

Cover FX Natural FInish Oil Free Foundation

Kevyn Aucoin Contour Book of Sculpting

Tarte Shine Bright Esssential Lash Collection (my ulta was sold out)

Ardency Inn Smooth Rider Supercharged Liner in Cream 

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Contributor

Hello to All !  Thank you for these posts.  Would someone be so kind as to let me know when the Sephora sale will be, and, additionally, what percentage they will be giving?  

Another poster mentioned that they get their other beauty products from another company with an even higher discount.  Are you allowed to share that specific place with us, or might that be something frowned upon by the PTB?  Thank you so much.

~ Rory

Valued Contributor

Darn! I just bought  the UD Naked smoky pallete and a 24/7 liner a week ago!  Oh well.....

Contributor

MAKE UP FOR EVER 15 Artist Shadow Palette

Urban Decay Vice4

Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix Eyeshadow Palette

Smashbox ART. LOVE. COLOR. Master Class

Sephora Favorites Superstars

BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed - Champagne Pop Champagne Pop

Above is what I purchased when I snagged an employee's code for their F&F sale in Oct.

Adding to my cart for the rouge sale...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got my offer in the mail yesterday and it says Nov 13-16.  I always have a big order of at least 9 items that will last until the spring sale.  I love stilla's waterproof felt tip eyeliner,  Perricone's no concealer concealer, bare minerals bisque and makeup set are some of my favorites on my list.  

Trusted Contributor

My list:

Dior Nail Glow

Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in Liar (my go-to)

Bite Beauty limited edition double-sided lipstick (can't remember the colors)

Too Faced Natural Matte eyeshadow palette

I had hoped to pick up these items at the 20% off Beauty.com sale this week, but that site only carries the Too Faced palette on my list, and I would have to pay shipping if I only buy that.  So Sephora it is (if they actually have this sale).

Contributor

I want to try the Foreo Luna and purchase a couple lip/eye kits for stocking stuffers.  The Foreo Luna is a bit more than I wanted to pay, even with the discount.  Anyone know of a dupe?

Respected Contributor

When does the sale start for us regular beauty insiders? I'm going to get some Bumble and Bumble shampoo/conditioner and a Snow Angel set.