Respected Contributor

Wishing Lisa Robertson All The Best!

Dear Lisa:

I hope you find fulfillment and happiness in your new path in life. You're a pretty lady with poise and grace and class! You have that certain spark!Kiss

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wishing Lisa Robertson All The Best!

Yes, good luck Lisa.

Super Contributor

On 12/4/2014 sjk73 said:

Dear Lisa:

I hope you find fulfillment and happiness in your new path in life. You're a pretty lady with poise and grace and class! You have that certain spark!

Nicely said - ITA!

Respected Contributor

I second that! Good luck and happiness to Lisa.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Frequent Contributor

I will miss seeing you Lisa. I wish you happiness in your new path. I think you are a lovely person, inside and out. All the best to you!

Honored Contributor

Oh did she leave already? I think it is great that she is taking the risk of leaving something comfortable to do something different. It takes alot of courage to do that but I think it will be a risk worth taking. It is hard to grow and learn if we become stagnant in our job or other aspects of our lives. She seems smart and savvy and I am sure will be successful in whatever she decides to do.

Esteemed Contributor

Well I guess this will be her last show with Caz and Wen. I will miss her and wish her the best in her new endeavor. Maybe they'll do some extra special OTO. Lol
Valued Contributor

I too want to wish you .... All the best to you and yours on this journey you will be taking. You will be missed!
Respected Contributor

Has it been announced what she will be doing?

Respected Contributor

I, too, will miss you Lisa! I wish you nothing but happiness and love in your new endeavor! I will miss your witt, your class, your fashion sense, but most of all - you! The Q will certainly not be the same without you!