Regular Contributor

Winter Cranberry Mint 3-Pc - Waitlist

Hello Everyone.

I could kick myself for not ordering this set earlier and now it's on waitlist. Is it worth trying for? Have others out there gone in waitlist for something and actually gotten it?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Super Contributor

Re: Winter Cranberry Mint 3-Pc - Waitlist

This set and the tea tree 3-pc set on my wish list are both showing as sold out. Are they discontinuing these configurations?

Honored Contributor

On 1/1/2014 Bikkie said:

This set and the tea tree 3-pc set on my wish list are both showing as sold out. Are they discontinuing these configurations?

I can't say for sure, but some sets have been holiday or OTO specials and don't always come back. You can call CS to get a better response, since any of us are only guessing, especially on the Tea Tree set, since you didn't give an item number.
Super Contributor

On 1/2/2014 ChynnaBlue said:
On 1/1/2014 Bikkie said:

I can't say for sure, but some sets have been holiday or OTO specials and don't always come back. You can call CS to get a better response, since any of us are only guessing, especially on the Tea Tree set, since you didn't give an item number.

A253239 WEN by Chaz Dean Cleanse, Treat, and Replenish 3-pc Gift Set

Darn, I will keep an eye out for it on my wish list then. Smiley Happy

New Contributor

I ordered the Winter Cranberry Mint set on 12/14/13 on a waitlist order and it was shipped on 12/27/13 so I say go for it.

Honored Contributor

On 1/2/2014 Bikkie said:
On 1/2/2014 ChynnaBlue said:
On 1/1/2014 Bikkie said:

A253239 WEN by Chaz Dean Cleanse, Treat, and Replenish 3-pc Gift Set

Darn, I will keep an eye out for it on my wish list then. Smiley Happy

The description says it's "perfect for the holidays," so I would guess that one won't come back in that same set or with that same number. If you really want it, I'd do the waitlist order and cross your fingers. Most things I've ordered on waitlist haven't come back or been fulfilled, but a few have. Good luck!
Regular Contributor

Unfortunately I received the e-mail this morning that my waitlist order was cancelled. They weren't able to replenish the inventory. Ah well, no luck this time! I got the full size oil and mist during the last visit. Guess I just need to stock up on the CC now. Thanks again for all of your replies!

Respected Contributor

On 1/23/2014 RawkinFoodie said:

Unfortunately I received the e-mail this morning that my waitlist order was cancelled. They weren't able to replenish the inventory. Ah well, no luck this time! I got the full size oil and mist during the last visit. Guess I just need to stock up on the CC now. Thanks again for all of your replies!

Awww, sorry you're not going to get it. Glad you can still stock up though!