Honored Contributor

Re: Will vendors return live?

If they aren't going to be live in the studio, I'd rather they not be on at all.  The Skyping is a disaster.  It ends up freezing or they drop off altogether.  Everyone is always talking over each other because of the delay.  It's a channel changer for me.

I do not see them coming back in studio and having to wear a mask.  That would be very hard to hear and understand them speaking.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Because I don't watch much QVC anymore, I don't particularly care one way or the other but will say that when I was a regular viewer, I found that 95% of the vendors added nothing to the presentations and I could just as easily have done without them altogether. The key, as far as I'm concerned, is more palatable, better prepared and less frenetic hosts with pleasing broadcast voices. I will also say that the vendors 'phoning it in' has been a complete non-starter as far as I'm concerned. It's pointless and often is both poorly executed and distracts from the product.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

The Pandemic did bring about some changes that may become permanent in our lives. I do believe that this might be one of them. It saves the vendors on travel expenses and time. We will just have to wait and see.

New Contributor

I am uninspired watching the models put on the makeup being sold.  They don't point out any tips as when the makeup artist does.  The quality of some of the Skype's audio isn't that great to me either.  I usually just change the channel when it is just someone droning on about how I will really like something but can't demonstrate it.