Trusted Contributor

Will there be another Paula's Choice TSV?

Do you think there will be another Paula's Choice TSV?  I don't watch QVC, I just hear about what's upcoming through emails and this board.  I bought her TSV last summer and just opened my 2nd bottle of BHA a couple weeks ago.  It lasts a long time for me, plus I had to finish the BHA I already had.  I really enjoyed that TSV and hope she does another one.  That price was really unbeatable.

Also, does anyone know how many shipments are in last summer's TSV?  I skipped the 2nd delivery because I didn't need it and I'm sure the 3rd one will be coming up in the near future.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Respected Contributor

Re: Will there be another Paula's Choice TSV?

@Stargazer77 wrote:

Do you think there will be another Paula's Choice TSV?  I don't watch QVC, I just hear about what's upcoming through emails and this board.  I bought her TSV last summer and just opened my 2nd bottle of BHA a couple weeks ago.  It lasts a long time for me, plus I had to finish the BHA I already had.  I really enjoyed that TSV and hope she does another one.  That price was really unbeatable.

Also, does anyone know how many shipments are in last summer's TSV?  I skipped the 2nd delivery because I didn't need it and I'm sure the 3rd one will be coming up in the near future.

I hope she does another TSV this summer. I understood that the one we bought was her first on QVC.

I checked my order status AD page, and the next shipment, #4, has an estimated ship date of April 13, and the last one, #5, is July 12.

Apparently they don't count the first shipment in the ADs. (The TSV initial shipment was July 13, 2016.) Shipment #2 was October 12 and #3 was January 13. If you cancelled October's, you still should have gotten January's. You might want to check your order status to make sure you didn't accidentally cancel the AD. Cat Sad

Contributor

Gosh, I sure am hoping she will have another TSV !  I love her products and have ordered  from her website since she has not been on QVC for awhile.  Would love to see Paula back on QVC !  ( Hint, hint ! )

Respected Contributor

Has anyone seen Paula anywhere ? meaning on you tube for her products . I know she sold her company but is still involved in developing products.