Honored Contributor

Re: Will previous seasonals be available going forward?

I still have several bottles of WINTER VANILLA MINT ....

but I would buy more ...

Honored Contributor

Ok so they haven't said if this is continuing past summer 2015 it seems.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

On 8/31/2014 bruingirl said:
On 8/31/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 8/31/2014 DoxieMomma said:
On 8/31/2014 bruingirl said:

from Dooters re:32oz seasonals:

Each season will have the three available. You can choose them and get one additional shipment of the same formula.

Super happy to get confirmation......thanks so much for sharing!

oh yesssss, this is awesome news, thanks BG!

Summer will be an expensive one for us! Wink

You're welcome DoxieMomma and HD.

bruingirl, thanks so much for sharing Wen Dooters post about this. I've never actually bought a Cleasning Conditioner that wasn't either in a TSV or OTO set so I've been really spoiled.

I am so in love with the SOB scent that I know I will actually be spending the extra money and purchasing mutliples of the 32oz size next spring. And I will probably purchase a few of the 32oz SHP in the Summer. I'm happy, happy, happy about this information!!!

We've got to get some peppermint candies to that horse, along with several bushels of carrots. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

HappyDaze, speaking of peppermints, I finally tracked down peppermint stick ice cream in a far away ice cream stand where I used to buy ice cream when I was a kid. Fifty years ago -- before Ben & Jerry, Steves's, Haagen Daz and Baskin & Robbins -- they were selling exotic flavors like blueberry and bubble gum. I was with my mom and we were reminiscing. Sh said the ice cream stand was still there… and, low and behold, they had peppermint stick ice cream!!! It was soooo good, just like I remembered it. I'd send you some but with this hot and muggy weather it don't think it would stand much of a chance. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

On 8/31/2014 jaxs mom said:

During the presentations, they never mentioned if the prior Spring and Summer Seasonals would be available next year. But during the final show Lisa mentioned that the Fall Seasonals were selling at a much faster pace than was expected. So, of course, she suggested that people make their buying decisions as soon as possible so that they wouldn't lose out on purchasing their favorites.

I'm guessing that today they must have reviewed Fall Seasoanls buying patterns for the past few days and been very encouraged by the sales figures… so encouraged that QVC has now committed to purchasing the prior Spring and Summer Seasonals.

Since this is all new to them, they really have to wait and see what the following prior Seasonal Sales figures are going to be. I think they're going to be really encouraged next year because I think that SOB and SHP (along with WVM) are probably the most popular Seasonals. So when they get around to making their purchasing decisions for Fall 2015 they probably will be very encouraged by what they have seen.

Of course, that's just my take on this.

-- bebeSmile Wen FAQ - key Wen links - Wen 101 - tips from Chaz Dean Studio

Respected Contributor

On 8/31/2014 bebe777 said:
On 8/31/2014 jaxs mom said:

During the presentations, they never mentioned if the prior Spring and Summer Seasonals would be available next year. But during the final show Lisa mentioned that the Fall Seasonals were selling at a much faster pace than was expected. So, of course, she suggested that people make their buying decisions as soon as possible so that they wouldn't lose out on purchasing their favorites.

I'm guessing that today they must have reviewed Fall Seasoanls buying patterns for the past few days and been very encouraged by the sales figures… so encouraged that QVC has now committed to purchasing the prior Spring and Summer Seasonals.

Since this is all new to them, they really have to wait and see what the following prior Seasonal Sales figures are going to be. I think they're going to be really encouraged next year because I think that SOB and SHP (along with WVM) are probably the most popular Seasonals. So when they get around to making their purchasing decisions for Fall 2015 they probably will be very encouraged by what they have seen.

Of course, that's just my take on this.

-- bebeSmile Wen FAQ - key Wen links - Wen 101 - tips from Chaz Dean Studio

I can totally see it happening just as you say bebe. It only makes me nervous for Fall 15' since FAS may have been a lagging formula and it would be back again. But they could always do a small order. It would be awesome to get SHP in Summer 16 too though.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012