Respected Contributor

Will QVC have a Beauty Award Show this year?

The one where the shoppers get to vote on what the best beauty products are? If so, I hope they let you vote here on this website.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

Re: Will QVC have a Beauty Award Show this year?

I would assume so, NCB. I believe the voting starts in August (I think maybe mid-August), and the awards are announced in October. So, we should know soon if last year was any indication.

Janice

Super Contributor

Do you think those awards are really based on the votes or do you think the winners are just the lines that the Q wants to promote the most. Just curious. I wish the Q would show the breakdown of the voting somewhere. (so you see what percentage each product got)

Trusted Contributor

I thought they already had it!

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Respected Contributor

@JanCA, thanks for the info.

@sun8shine, it wouldn't be far off to think that, but I don't think so. Nick Chavez has won three beauty awards, yet QVC doesn't really promote him much. I think, whether QVC likes it or not, the voters really do get to decide which beauty products are the best.

@kutira, I thought they just had it, too. But it turned out it was another type of beauty award show. Not where QVC customers get to vote, but where I think QVC gets to decide which new beauty products to bring in.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder