Trusted Contributor

Re: Will Mally have a big holiday TSV?

On 11/5/2014 Cardamom said: Yep, the insider is up. No big holiday blockbuster. Smiley Sad

Yes, what a disappointment for me, as well Cardamom! {#emotions_dlg.confused1} I look forward to Mally's December TSV each year! Also, I noticed she's recently been given 1 hour shows vs. what had become her usual 2 hour shows. She even made a comment during her last visit about how she was sad that she didn't have a 2 hours show.

New Contributor

So sad and concerned. Every year I look forward to Mally's amazing TSV for December. I buy it with the intentions of splitting it up for my neices for Christmas and then....I can't give it up! Last years was my favorite by far! I don't even see any amazing special Holiday kits by Mally this year. Something's up. When you look a the QVC holiday beauty ideas and what they are promoting you see an awful lot of Tarte. Tarte seems to be showing up the most now but hardly anything from Mally. Her shows dropped down to 1 hour shows and she's not even scheduled to be on for the rest of the year from what I can see. I hope this isnt bad news. I love Mally! I enjoy her and her products. Hers is my favorite brand of make up. Pretty much all I use! PLEASE QVC! DON'T LOSE MALLY!

Super Contributor

I got last years holiday Tsv and it was amazing. I so hope QVC doesn't phase out Mally. Her eyeliners, and primer are amazing.