Esteemed Contributor

Re: Will Josie Maran's Argan Oil products cause breakouts???

I think they actually heal breakouts

Occasional Contributor

I agree that Josie's argan oil acually heals breakout. I have experienced that. Awesome product.

Honored Contributor

Everyone is different, so I can't say what it will do for you. I use the Argan Milk and Argan Oil morning and night and have for at least 4 weeks now. (I've used them far longer than that, but this is the first time I've been so consistent with them without using using something else instead. This time if I use something else, I've used it with. the argan products.) I've seen no breakouts from those and my skin looks great. I do get breakouts from some new products or some hormonal breakouts, but I've seen nothing unusual I can associate with these products. Over the summer I tried a few products that did cause a few breakouts, but these have been great.

Super Contributor

As others have noted, different ingredients break some of us out & not bother others. If a product is going to break anyone out it'll be me! Smiley Sad I tried Josie's SPF argan and the regular argan oil. Unfortunately both broke me out. I tried to use them up on my chest but they even broke me out there so I had to toss them. I was really disappointed because she claims they are good for all skin types. Because of my experience with her products I don't step near any argan oil products. I will tell you that Jojoba Oil is proven to be safe for acne prone skin. I can use it no problems. I just make sure to purchase first cold pressed, organic. HTH! Smiley Happy