Respected Contributor

not have more than 2 bottles of the argan reserve for the year ? I really believe she likes this product and she is telling us to order more than 1 set , but she only had 1 set for herself last year. Either she would have acess to stock or order it if she had to. And i believe she seems passinate about this particular product. Morgan from Active Argan orders her s feom Evine , which always sounds silly. This is not a shady post , just a what moment.

Super Contributor

To bad it is only offered as a duo.  I might be tempted to try one bottle for half of the duo price.

Respected Contributor
Josie is passionate about all of her products. She swims in them. 😁

Trusted Contributor

I like the reserve and prefer it to the plain argon oil. I’ve used Reserve several years, but recently found a facial oil giving me great results by loccitane.  So I’ll pass on the Reserve this year. I’m pretty sure Josie’s site still sells single bottles. 

Super Contributor

#Luckyduck, I have bought the Reserve from her site in the past when she has one of her 20 or 25% off sales because, like you, I didn't want 2 of a product I wasnt sure about.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

not have more than 2 bottles of the argan reserve for the year ? I really believe she likes this product and she is telling us to order more than 1 set , but she only had 1 set for herself last year. Either she would have acess to stock or order it if she had to. And i believe she seems passinate about this particular product. Morgan from Active Argan orders her s feom Evine , which always sounds silly. This is not a shady post , just a what moment.

@MW in Iowa Do you really believe she’d only have a single set for herself?  I sure don’t. 

Super Contributor

@clarosThanks!  I'll check this info out.

Honored Contributor

I would think she gets as many bottles as she wants.

Trusted Contributor

These people are salesman (women). Why would you believe anything they say?  

Respected Contributor
Hey Ladies, I too have josie's products. I meant her swimming in her products as a silly joke. Actually, I personally found my joke very funny and found it to be a great chuckle. It's just the way I think. I do like to have fun sometimes ! 😊