Trusted Contributor

Re: Why would I buy Q's It's Moisturizing Foundation?

[ Edited ]

@StraytoStaywrote:

@fitfuninformedwrote:

@mimi5775wrote:

wrote:

I've also read here that this moisturizer in this new product is based on their Secret Sauce which sounds great, but such a stupid name! I'd rather get it this way. If I bought Special Sauce or Secret I'd be hearing jokes from the men & would feel silly anyone else seeing what I fell for, ha ha. 

@StraytoStayLOLSmiley LOL

Just to make sure you said this right re: It's Moisturizing Foundation.

The It's Moisturizing Foundation on Q now says it's "new", which it is new to presenting it there but it really is the old one that was in the infomercials and on their website which has changed and is really new and has a diff formula or something with many shades. It's Moisturizing Foundation now Secret Sauce IMHO sounds flat out infantile and seedy LOL. I don't care for the name as well... but as I've said I enjoy a heck of a lot of from It's line.. many faves.

Huhh??   Just what is it you're trying to say here????  Wow...

@fitfuninformed@ I didn't post the above that you quoted, someone wrote that to me.  (qvc system on who wrote what is no longer posting names) anyway, I got an @ symbol that said someone mentioned me,but it brought me here...

However, go to urbandictionary.com, type in secret sauce, and scroll down to number 3. That's the gross joke men use, but my husband probably would have said he'd get me some sauce at the drive-thru, but my son would think number 3 if I owned a jar with that on it!

Honored Contributor

I think since Jamie sold her line to L'Oreal they've been coming out with products one right after another. To me, the integrity Jamie brought to her line is gone. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I just ordered it from the IT site. I wear fair. I get free returns with Shop Runner so I'll return it if I don't like it.

Minor issue but I wish IT would let you opt out of receiving that stupid free tote. I liked getting the free deluxe sample of Superhero mascara today, have never tried that.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21wrote:

I just ordered it from the IT site. I wear fair. I get free returns with Shop Runner so I'll return it if I don't like it.

Minor issue but I wish IT would let you opt out of receiving that stupid free tote. I liked getting the free deluxe sample of Superhero mascara today, have never tried that.

@Greeneyedlady21 ugh, I know about that too tiny, ugly plastic tote! I've seen them listed at EBay sellers trying to sell them for $6. I wonder if they ever sell or if they just keep reposting them? I had a couple of those bags and put them in my GoodWill donations.

Esteemed Contributor

IT  osmetics has become just like every other brand owned by a big multinational beauty company - an endless parade of “new” foundation formulations that nobody is asking for. It’s so companies can get people to spend on the next best thing.

Trusted Contributor

@beach-momwrote:

I think since Jamie sold her line to L'Oreal they've been coming out with products one right after another. To me, the integrity Jamie brought to her line is gone. Smiley Sad

@beach-momGreed may be taking over..like DUH!

Sad. Enough stuff out there on the market it is truly mind b lowing! and overpriced all over-most mid to high ends! we should revolt! no sales nothing on things like clothes!!!! Grrrrrr Women whould unite ...mean it Smiley Wink

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Trusted Contributor

@StraytoStaywrote:

I've also read here that this moisturizer in this new product is based on their Secret Sauce which sounds great, but such a stupid name! I'd rather get it this way. If I bought Special Sauce or Secret I'd be hearing jokes from the men & would feel silly anyone else seeing what I fell for, ha ha. 

@StraytoStay

If I told hubby "I'm going out hon for some "Secret Sauce"..he'd be mad #1 [a jealous Sicilian] lol and then he just may follow me!

Secret Sauce sounds like a silly name to me, an immature product name or something Evine may sell when they do those late night Friday private after hour shows selling "goodies" for the ladies shhhhh. I just saw that after hour show 2 weeks ago and was like wth?! I didnt get it at all when people can shop online line for THAT STUFF.. lmbo how they make a party out of it. Struck me funny as heck...but I watched it to keep me company when hubby went to bed rofl!!!!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky