Respected Contributor

Re: Why put Mally on at 5 Am

Maybe because she's so loud, she can help people wake up in the mornings!

New Contributor

Something is clearly going on with Mally and QVC and most likely THAT is the reason she was on at 5:00 am. They have no doubt cut her on air time down to nearly nothing. Her TSV for Christmas 2014 didn't happen. She didn't have the awesome holiday kits or even a presence during the holiday season. It was all about Tarte and mainly It Cosmetics. They are pushing It Cosmetics like crazy and they already have a TSV lined up for January. No Mally TSV!

I stayed up all night to watch her 5 am show and I so enjoyed it. I laughed and it was great to see her bring her positive attitude and high energy! I love watching her but I love her line. I'm not a fan of It and I don't watch the presentations. I look forward to watching Mally's.

I watched both of her shows today and I will say that she mentioned cost a few times like when mentioning the price of the 4 pc melted lipstick set. She said this was it. She was not selling them for this price after today. They were way too low and nearly $20 more on her own site. It seemed like more than a sales pitch. Like there was something to it. It makes me wonder if QVC wants her to offer bigger kits and cheaper pricing than she's comfortable with. However, knowing how QVC does things, they do seem to push lines aside for a new one and it seems to be all about It Cosmetics right now. I'm not happy about it at all. Although, I'm not loving QVC lately anyway and really just check out the web site more than anything. If it weren't for EZ pay, I probably would look at it even less. They seem to constantly push the same things and although I do enjoy a few of the hosts like Jackie, Amy and Jennifer, I think most of the hosts right now are either too boring or too pushy and talkative. Jane Traecy is so hyper and talks a mile a minute. Some of them are too phony and some are just down right rude to the vendors and don't really let them speak! Sometimes I wonder why they even had the vendor on because the host was the one that felt they needed to talk about the product and didn't let the vendor get a word in!

I enjoyed Lisa Robertson and now that she's gone, I really don't have much interest in watching at all BUT I will watch Mally's shows! I ordered today!

Respected Contributor

It is a 24 hour station.

Sooner or later, everyone is on at a time like that. I don't watch at 5am, but am a frequent middle of the night viewer.

Often, the same person is also on at say, 3pm. They offer 24 hour programming, and they follow through on it.

I don't ever watch television until after 7pm.

Hyacinth

Trusted Contributor

Better than a Dyson or Shark vacuum show! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

She is a lively, sometimes loud vender though. Did she tone it down for a 5am show? 5am EST is 2am PST, that means there is no one in the whole country who wants LOUD at that time.

I have turned shows off in the middle of the night (not Mally), because it was so loud and giddy I couldn't take it. Night hosts should tone it down, jmo.

Super Contributor

On 12/31/2014 Luvin The Q said:

Something is clearly going on with Mally and QVC and most likely THAT is the reason she was on at 5:00 am. They have no doubt cut her on air time down to nearly nothing. Her TSV for Christmas 2014 didn't happen. She didn't have the awesome holiday kits or even a presence during the holiday season. It was all about Tarte and mainly It Cosmetics. They are pushing It Cosmetics like crazy and they already have a TSV lined up for January. No Mally TSV!

I stayed up all night to watch her 5 am show and I so enjoyed it. I laughed and it was great to see her bring her positive attitude and high energy! I love watching her but I love her line. I'm not a fan of It and I don't watch the presentations. I look forward to watching Mally's.

I watched both of her shows today and I will say that she mentioned cost a few times like when mentioning the price of the 4 pc melted lipstick set. She said this was it. She was not selling them for this price after today. They were way too low and nearly $20 more on her own site. It seemed like more than a sales pitch. Like there was something to it. It makes me wonder if QVC wants her to offer bigger kits and cheaper pricing than she's comfortable with. However, knowing how QVC does things, they do seem to push lines aside for a new one and it seems to be all about It Cosmetics right now. I'm not happy about it at all. Although, I'm not loving QVC lately anyway and really just check out the web site more than anything. If it weren't for EZ pay, I probably would look at it even less. They seem to constantly push the same things and although I do enjoy a few of the hosts like Jackie, Amy and Jennifer, I think most of the hosts right now are either too boring or too pushy and talkative. Jane Traecy is so hyper and talks a mile a minute. Some of them are too phony and some are just down right rude to the vendors and don't really let them speak! Sometimes I wonder why they even had the vendor on because the host was the one that felt they needed to talk about the product and didn't let the vendor get a word in!

I enjoyed Lisa Robertson and now that she's gone, I really don't have much interest in watching at all BUT I will watch Mally's shows! I ordered today!

thank you for the honest reply instead of some of the snarky comments. the reason i mentioned the time is because the majority of the popular items are shown during peak hours and not in the middle of the night. i hope the q keeps mally , i love her products

Honored Contributor

On 12/31/2014 MarthaStewardess said:

Maybe because she's so loud, she can help people wake up in the mornings!

L o l I love Mally, but you may be onto something
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I could say the same for gem day. Why put it on a work day. Something has to be on at 5am. It's a 24 hour a day shopping channel.
Honored Contributor

A lot of us only watch the online videos of products that interest us. So it doesn't usually matter to me what time a vendor is on. If I'm interested in what he/she is selling....I'll see the product presentation online, and zip thought the parts that don't interest me. I never listen in to the silly phone calls!