Respected Contributor

Why only Some It cosmetics are free shipping?

I find the "some" on free shipping and other items which have all the same weight and cost of shipping not have free shipping.  Riduculous.  QVC you need to do better.

Super Contributor

Re: Why only Some It cosmetics are free shipping?

@Sunnycorle wrote:

I find the "some" on free shipping and other items which have all the same weight and cost of shipping not have free shipping.  Riduculous.  QVC you need to do better.

The free S&H is based on their offerings "select finds."  Weight has nothing to do with the offer.

Honored Contributor

I would bet the free SH is for the older product.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I would bet the free SH is for the older product.

No, it's not.  The new bronze powder is new and it has free shipping.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's an enticement, to get shoppers to order them.  Who knows why certain products are chosen? Not any of us. 🤷‍♀️

That would be a question for the Q Team

Regular Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

I know.  I watched the presentation with Shawn and Desiree for the Brow Power Pencils 3 for $39.50.  I am almost sure Shawn mentioned Free S&H.  When I went to place the order it was the standard $3.50 S&H.  So that was a no sale for me.  

Respected Contributor

You can get the same items other places on sale and with Free shipping.  Ulta has the face cream 1/2 off right now.