Respected Contributor
On 12/6/2014 jmtdfs1 said:
On 12/6/2014 cosmic1 said: I know that I prefer the seasonals so I have a couple staples in the core, Tea Tree and 613 are always in my supply. After that, I'll always want either Lav, BGT or Wen Men, but never more than 1 32 oz bottle at a time. I bought a gallon once of SAM and I have never bought one since and I have never bought SAM since. I got thoroughly sick of it after a year. So, in my long rambling way, for me, the secret is figuring out what I really like and sticking to that. Now, with multiple seasonals available at a time, that is where my shelf space is going.

I haven't tried the LAV CC, because of all of the comments about it causing dryness. I am really looking for volume. Do you find LAV CC drying when compared to the other scents? Also, do you find it is volumizing? Thanks so much!

I do not find the Lav drying and it is volumizing. Aside from TT, it is my favorite core. I love the scent too. My hair is not oily or dry, so it's normal and I find that I can use all the formulas and my hair looks good. Some of the scents I can't take like fig or FAS. Both of those make me nauseous. Hope this helps.
Esteemed Contributor
I always promise ""I'm not ordering a thing"" and you know what they say about promises. Lol
Frequent Contributor

This likely will be a very expensive day. I ordered TSV yesterday, now want gift set and want to try the watermelon. Has anyone tried 613 body cream?

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/6/2014 jmtdfs1 said:

I haven't tried the LAV CC, because of all of the comments about it causing dryness. I am really looking for volume. Do you find LAV CC drying when compared to the other scents? Also, do you find it is volumizing? Thanks so much!

I agree with cosmic, Lav wasn't drying at all and it gives excellent volume.

I listened to the bad reviews about FTP. I ordered the 3 piece kit late in the season, and it's the best formula for my hair.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.