Frequent Contributor

Why is my Philosophy Pumpkin Icing still on waitlist when it’s now offered as a duo?

I ordered the Philosophy Pumpkin Icing 32 Oz. on 8/21/18 and had to put it on waitlist. I see that today Q is offering it as a DUO that is listed IN STOCK but my order is still waitlisted! Obviously they have it but per customer no service I have to wait for the singles to ship. WTH?!? Or I can cancel and buy the duo. Good job QVC. 😡
~Smile when the butterfly escapes the killing jar.~
Respected Contributor

Re: Why is my Philosophy Pumpkin Icing still on waitlist when it’s now offered as a duo?

@Lise P, try addressing your concern to the Mods in the ”Customer Care forum. They are usually helpful.

Honored Contributor

Re: Why is my Philosophy Pumpkin Icing still on waitlist when it’s now offered as a duo?

Buy the duo.
Honored Contributor

@Lise PBecause the duo and the single are 2 different items, packaged differently by the manufacturer, priced differently because they're in a duo.

I see you're a frequent contributor here, so now I suspect your question was rhetorical -  more a vent than anything else?????