Honored Contributor

Re: Why is Fairly Medium NEVER offered in kits?

[ Edited ]

@ginabfly

Thanks for bringing this color to my attention.  I have been wearing Fairly Light since the earth was new and didn't know this color was available until this post.  I've been feeling that Fairly Light was a little too light for me and so when I re-ordered this week, I remembered you talking about this color and decided to try this color and in trying it last night, it's a much better match for me.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I think that us ladies with light to medium skiin, AND pink undertones are left out about 95% of the time.  I have returned so many foundations/kits because most everything I try is yellow based, even when they say it is not.  I gave up on even trying anything new a long time ago.  Returning is a royal pain.  

Seems that BE is one of the very few who actually cater to us, but I can't use their loose because it has bismuth oxychloride in it, and it makes me itch like mad.  

The vendors want to sell as much as possible, and I guess we are a smaller group and they don't want to bother with us?  Thats how I feel about it.

I don't mean to sound snarky, just seems to be the way it is.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Frequent Contributor

I know your frustratiion. I use the IT Cosmetics CC Cream. Medium is too light and Tan is too Dark. They don't make a "medium-tan". So, I buy one medium and one Tan and mix them together. It's not that big a deal because having 2 tubes will last me longer. The only slight annoyance is having to take two tubes with me when i travel. Although i could mix up a batch and transfer it to a travel container or better yet an old empty travel size cream jar (they're usually sturdier).
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35

Sorry I've been MIA from the QVC Forums for awhile, but you're very welcome!