Super Contributor

Why is Fairly Medium NEVER offered in kits?

Fairly Medium is the "Light" for us with pink skin tones, why is it never offered in kits? They seem to offer Fair(pink), Fairly Light(neutral), Light(yellow) then Medium(pink). I can only use Medium now in the summer when I have a tan, other than that I can't use any of these shades for my pink skin tones unless I'm totally pale then I could use Fair, but I'm not. What the heck? The kit with the double sized foundation with hydrating MV looks great, but they don't have my shade so I'm SOL.

VERY frustrated.

Super Contributor

Re: Why is Fairly Medium NEVER offered in kits?

Bumping....

I wish BE and/or QVC would answer this question. I did send BE an email through their website too.

Trusted Contributor

""Fairly Medium"" is never offered in kits or anywhere because this shade doesn't exist. I suppose the question here should be 'why isn't there a shade called Fairly Medium?'

I'm glad you inquired with BE corporate because they are the only ones' who can answer this for you....

Honored Contributor

I was going to say, what shade is this of which you speak?

There was another post about this shade a few months ago that had me scratching my head.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Contributor

I believe this is the color she is referring to

http://www.qvc.com/bareMinerals-Original-SPF-15-Foundation.product.A200323.html?sc=A200323-User&cm_s...

I think it just isn't a popular enough shade for them to put it in the kits. I wear fair to fairly medium depending on the time of year also. I have a smaller size now of medium that I just mix with my large fair to make up my own as needed. I don't use enough of the medium shade to justify another large size, so I just get that color when it shows up in a smaller size kit as needed.

Contributor

Well shoot, that link just brought you to the page....it's the 5th choice.

Super Contributor

It IS one of the BE shades, for those of us who have pink undertones and are lighter than Medium but not as pale as Fair.

I asked the question here hoping QVC and/or BE would read it, and to voice my frustration among other BE users. Other Fairly Medium users have posted in this forum before, I'm not the only one that wears this shade.

Contributor

Fairly medium is a shade and it is a popular one. However, it is not one of the original shades. When it comes to the specials, they generally use only the original shades.

I started out using fair and still use it in the colder months. I use fairly medium in the summer because it adds a little color. They are the only shades that I use.

Maybe, one day, they will add all the shades. You might want to drop an email to BM office.

Contributor

I am also a Fairly Medium user. I have gotten hooked on bareminerals the past couple of years and am a sucker for a tsv on auto delivery. I love the great values on QVC and really like the foundation. But I do wish that they offered this color. I know they offer it on the foundation item number and yes I know I can get it at bareminerals website and stores, ulta and Sephora. I just would much rather get it here in the sets that have foundation.

I am super excited for this years holiday stuff. Last year I got the best rose gold colored bag from Bare minerals here on QVC. My sister wants one so bad, but we cant find them anymore. I hope they have something like that again.

Super Contributor

I know, it's nice to get the foundation in a kit making it a better value than just buying it alone, but I guess that's what I'll have to do. It is worth it, it's just frustrating that they don't offer it along with all of the other shades in the kits.