Esteemed Contributor

Why doesn't the Q carry a better line or hair pieces??

As someone who occasionally likes to add a few hair pieces, or a messy bun, a hair piece hair clip - I'm wondering why the Q hasn't thought of bringing in a better quality of hair pieces. Hairdo is cheap, synthetic hair that looks like doll hair. There are so many other companies that make higher quality pieces....it would help the Q shopper out by carrying a better line. Many of the Q shoppers are baby boomers, with thinning hair - we'd appreciate better quality products. Yes, we know there are other sites we can shop on for that - but its more convenient if it was carried right here. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Why doesn't the Q carry a better line or hair pieces??

I  have a Hairdo brand duo that I bought years ago that you wrap around a pony tail  - I love it.  It's very nice quality.  And I just bought a Toni Brattin clip-in that I love.  The claw clip isn't as large as some - perfect for me.  It's really nice quality too.  The Toni Brattin I bought from Amazon - QVC has only gray left - must be discontinuing it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

As someone who occasionally likes to add a few hair pieces, or a messy bun, a hair piece hair clip - I'm wondering why the Q hasn't thought of bringing in a better quality of hair pieces. Hairdo is cheap, synthetic hair that looks like doll hair. There are so many other companies that make higher quality pieces....it would help the Q shopper out by carrying a better line. Many of the Q shoppers are baby boomers, with thinning hair - we'd appreciate better quality products. Yes, we know there are other sites we can shop on for that - but its more convenient if it was carried right here. 

Yes, most of those Hairdo wigs are seriously cheesy looking. Doll hair is right, and where there is supposedly a part, awful looking.  Amy took one for the team the other night and wore some of them. One looked fairly good on her but the majority......poor Amy.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Effie54:  Have you tried LuxHair by Sherri Shepherd? Her wigs are sold at QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Effie54:  Have you tried LuxHair by Sherri Shepherd? Her wigs are sold at QVC.

Yes, I have and didn’t care for them.  The synthetic quality is just not there on any of the QVC brands.