Super Contributor

Re: Why doesn't Perricone himself appear on QVC

On 2/9/2014 ladybuglainie said:

I know, right!! I've been asking myself that for years....he's only been on there once out of all the time he's been selling on the Q. I realize he runs a business....but so does Dr. Denese....so does Dr. Anna and other busy people, but they manage to make time to appear now and then. Personally, I won't buy a God blessed thing from Dr. Perricone...if he can't find the time to come on every once in a while to SHOW the customers that he appreciates them, he sure isn't gonna get my money!!!

I don't have to see the owner of a company before I decide if I buy a product, I look at reviews.........I think his rep does a great job...........maybe he don't want to answer call in questions..........

Super Contributor

Re: Why doesn't Perricone himself appear on QVC

On 7/9/2014 KathyPet said: lots and lots of vendors who have their name on products thatbQVC sells don't appear on air even when they have a TSV. has the guy who invented Dyson ever been on?? How about Peter Dooney from D&B? I don't see why Dr Perricone is being singled out?

I agree.............he is also probably busy writing books and I used to use Dr. Denese but they did not work for me at all......I saw no difference.......I think I will with Perricone.