Regular Contributor

Re: Why doesn't Laura Gellar have a TSV and others

It seems like since her company got bought out you don’t see her around much. I don’t like the new products anymore.

Valued Contributor

Doll10 will have a TSV in April.I bought her TSV last summer when I was in Italy.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe I have all I really need (Yeah, right), but lately I have been buying less on Q. The TSVs I don't want or can't afford. At HSN, I bought 3 Joy TSV's and had trouble with each one so no more of her stuff. I was interested in Chery's Easter cookies recently on sale but are they good enough to buy when I have bakeries here at home. 

Do you ever TRY to find things to buy and can't?

Super Contributor

For me i just feel like IIT cosmetics whcih is nice is just taking over the Q,  They are always having TSV  But from a buiness point of view.  A company is going to sell what sells.  The bigger sellers get more TSV 's then the companies that don't sell as much and this goes for things that aren't beauty too.   Just my opinion

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor  I think years past she had more TSVs per year than she does now.  Of course now they are so many new lines that get more air time--IT, Josie, Philosophy, etc.  (not that they are brand new though)  Also Doll10, Tarte, Julep, K. Buckle, etc.   I always enjoy watching Laura.  Unfortunately, a lot of her products didn't work for me.  She is one of the best "presenters".

Esteemed Contributor

I understand the OP is about TSVs, but Laura Geller's line is frequently presented. She has a slate of one-hour (or more) brand shows at least once a month, plus products from her brand appear on the beauty shows such as Tuesday and Friday Night Beauty and Beauty IQ regularly.  In fact, Laura Geller was on QVC and Beauty IQ yesterday (2/23) with one-hour shows.   As for TSVs, Laura seems to get at least one per season (spring, summer, fall and holiday).  

Honored Contributor

Laura seems to get several nice deals on her website.  I check quite often to see what her offerings are.  Forgive me but I can't remember the name of the poster, but she kindly posted about LG offerings on a day-time talk show which were awesome and I picked up some things for a tremendous price.  I would be excited if Laura would have a really nice TSV!  I love her presentations.  She seems like such a sweet woman and they always have a really fun time when she is on.  Her videos are very informative, too.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@Daysdee, her foundations definitely did not work for me. That BNB forget it! It made me look old and haggard. No glow at all to it. I used to use her Champagne Spackle but like you said there are many more choices to pick from now. Do love watching her though.