Super Contributor

Why doesn't Laura Gellar have a TSV and others

There are so many IT and Josie Maran, Perricone, Clarisonic, and that electric hair brush. Lol TSV. Why don't brands like Laura, tarte, and Doll 10 have TSV. It's the same things over and over. I dont know about you but i hardly buy anymore because of the same vendors same products. Q please change up the Today Special values!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Why doesn't Laura Gellar have a TSV and others

@beautydivawrote:
There are so many IT and Josie Maran, Perricone, Clarisonic, and that electric hair brush. Lol TSV. Why don't brands like Laura, tarte, and Doll 10 have TSV. It's the same things over and over. I dont know about you but i hardly buy anymore because of the same vendors same products. Q please change up the Today Special values!!!

@beautydiva  Some of the others have makeup kits for the holidays. The others seem to sell better all year around.

Respected Contributor

Laura Geller did have a TSV around the holidays.  It was for the glow b &b.  I remember because I put it in my cart but didn't buy it.  

Honored Contributor

She is the only one that i like watching, she seems real.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

It's a longggg day for Vendors doing a TSV. She may not want to do it very often.

Respected Contributor

Laura Gellar is a class act she presents her own products. 

Honored Contributor

We'd all just be quessing if we said we know why, but my guess about the TSV's is that both QVC and the vendor have to agree on products and the vendor has to be able to supply enough of whatever product to satisfy whatever QVC thinks they can sell in a day.

I did hear an HSN vendor say a few weeks ago (clothing vendor, but I don't know HSN names) -  that she was getting big enough almost to be able to persuade her manufacturer to make petites but that so far she just wasn't selling quite enough to be able to make it profitable to add them to her collection.

I'd guess that kind of thing goes on behind the scenes for many vendors because like it or not, unless businesses can make a profit for their work, they die. 

Respected Contributor

Laura Gellar has had TSV 's before. Your sensitivity is probably heightened when a brand you don't like is on special "again". Relax, people can't like everything. I don't purchase clothing online, plentyof TSV days but I don't care...it's retail not religion.

Respected Contributor

@Nataliesgrammawrote:

It's a longggg day for Vendors doing a TSV. She may not want to do it very often.

Believe me this is absolutely not a reason a real business person would NOT present their product for sale all day to 100 million homes. Laura Gellar is a real business person and most TSV are present by more than one person from the company throughtout the day anyway. 

Respected Contributor

Laura used to have many TSVs years ago. I think she would have them 4 times a year if my memory is correct. She doesn't seem to be on as much as she used to. I love watching her. She is truly educated about beauty and she has great tips.