Frequent Contributor

Why do we all love Doris Dalton?

Just popped into my head this morning when I saw the Doll 10 ads for HSN.  Doris makes us feel good about ourselves. Stop. Full sentence. Her energy is GREAT, she is lovely and shares all of her secrets and doesn't pretend that she/we are 18.  

I don't buy lots of Doll 10 - but I do think her foundations are world-class.  I did see her many moons ago at the famous "Beauty Bash" and she was authentic and super generous.  She lived up to the hype Smiley Happy

She is really just a doll, down to earth gal and a lovely role model.  I am just starting a corporate business, and she gives me alot of hope for running and maintaining a business of my own as a second chapter of my business career.  I like to learn from others - and she is really someone to keep at the top of the role model list.

Go Doris! 

Happy Thursday Dolls! 

xxoo

Belle

Honored Contributor

Re: Why do we all love Doris Dalton?

[ Edited ]

We don't.

I'm 100% neutral.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

I just have to say I do not like the crossover of beauty brands from QVC and HSN. I liked knowing if I wanted this brand or that brand I would go to QVC or HSN to get it. Now it's like the brand isn't special anymore.

Valued Contributor

I like what I have bought when she has TSV's.  I wish she would be on the Q more often because I forget about her products.  I don't get HSN (only on line) so I hope it is posted here if she has a Today's Special there.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2  I agree with you, I do not like the brand crossovers.  But I have always liked Doris, even before the Doll 10 line.  I loved the original Doris Dalton lipsticks. 

Esteemed Contributor

We each have our own opinion - 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Who is we? I really don't like watching her.  She gets too loud for me.  Not a pleasant listening experience for this viewer.

Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

We don't.

I'm 100% neutral.

@Porcelain.   I know I don't but I'm not neutral.  I've received too many bad products from her line.  I attempted to contact someone via her website when I received dried out foundation.  They wouldn't even respond.  I've never gotten anything I like.  Don't even watch her presentations anymore.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Who says we all love Doris Dalton?  I sure don’t.  

Respected Contributor

I like Doris Dalton too. I loved her original lipsticks from long ago. I have found her products to be pretty darn good. Beauty IQ turned me on to some good finds at reasonable prices.