Honored Contributor

Most of the time, the models have the HD spray foundation on under everything because of the cameras and lighting. I think BE one time did the modesl without the HD foundation on based on a lot of comments on here, and it was not pretty.

In order to get the flawless effect under those lights, you really do need the HD foundation sprayed on first.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

TV presentations and print advertising ALL fudge on the product applications, but at some point you have to figure out what results you realistically think you can get. Good grief, if you watch all these presentations with a negative attitude, you will never make a purchase. I have the it bronzer. It's just ok, because it can go on splotchy if you get heavy handed. Laura Geller bronzer is better IMO.

Honored Contributor
On 4/15/2014 VaBelle35 said:

Most of the time, the models have the HD spray foundation on under everything because of the cameras and lighting. I think BE one time did the modesl without the HD foundation on based on a lot of comments on here, and it was not pretty.

In order to get the flawless effect under those lights, you really do need the HD foundation sprayed on first.

And for some reason you think that makes it not a lie to say they only have the product being sold on their face?

Honored Contributor

Where did I say it wasn't a lie? And way to be rude.

I posted a thoughtful explanation as to my experience in watching these presentations and posting here and you post a rude reply.

Good morning to you. I hope your day gets better and you find something positive to post about.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor
On 4/15/2014 momcat said:

TV presentations and print advertising ALL fudge on the product applications, but at some point you have to figure out what results you realistically think you can get. Good grief, if you watch all these presentations with a negative attitude, you will never make a purchase. I have the it bronzer. It's just ok, because it can go on splotchy if you get heavy handed. Laura Geller bronzer is better IMO.

Thanks - I may try the LG as I have used some of her products and like them. I have a bit of a tan right now (I swim outside every day) and my regular MU is way too light so I thought a bronzer would be a better match and would even out the blochiness of the tan and my freckles. (I was a natural redhead so I have lots of freckles).

Honored Contributor

Do you guys remember the lady who used to come to QVC and demo her MU wearing rollers and no MU at all then as the hour went by she would do her face and hair using the products she was selling? Her I trusted.

Respected Contributor

They lie because they can, and because some people are naive enough to believe them and buy.

Honored Contributor
On 4/15/2014 happy housewife said:
On 4/15/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I watched the videos of the three products you named and from what I saw, there were different models for the OTO and the CFI. When it came to the bronzer, I didn't hear anyone say that was all any of the models were wearing.<br /> <br /> SeaGal - I have the big matte bronzer compact that comes with a fan brush and the brush is very nice.

well, I guess you answered my question of does anyone actually believe when she says this is all they have on their face.I can't remember which models exactly but she definitely showed the 70 year old lady with every product - and claimed with every one that was all that was on her face.

Wow. I just point out what I saw on the videos and you have to come back with an insult? Nice.

Respected Contributor

Have you ever met a honest sales person.

Honored Contributor

They lie, they exaggerate and they give false impressions because they are SELLING a product. Every single skincare, haircare and makeup company on every single shopping channels does the exact same thing. So why are you holding IT to higher standard?