Honored Contributor

Re: Why did we have to watch Shawn last night from her bathroom

FYI, Shawn announced on her Insta that she will be hosting from home again tonight and Elise will be in studio. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, as long as she wasn't sitting on the toilet and...as long as no one from her family came in to use the toilet and...as long as the toilet was kept out of view...then I would probably not think anything of it...It all has to do with the toilet...lol

Some bathrooms are absolutely gorgeous and there are separate areas for putting on makeup, etc.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Regular Contributor

Exposure again?  She told how she visited a dentist though not for herself and went to her dermatologist for work. So Kerstin has 3 children, a busy family and a mom who has health issues. She reports for work at the studio.  Of all the hosts who have families too, probably have been in the same situations like her, they dont broadcast from their bathrooms. I saw a Poo Pouri vendor demonstrate the product in her bathroom, understandable.  Showing products from your office would be better. Beauty vendors in their homes are not showing the products in their bathrooms. Josie Maran is in her living room. She has 2 children.  Laura Geller from her office.  I think Shawn is always pushing the envelope and is highly favored over the others. 

Trusted Contributor

You know for me it isn't the fact that she was in her bathroom presenting the products.  It seems  if you can't come to work just let the other host present from the studio.  Two aren't necessary- just my thoughts.  Like someone just pointed out others have families too and have situations come up but I have yet to see other (host) present from home.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was not bothered by Shawn's bathroom at all. However, I do believe that Elise would have been fine by herself (Dare to Share show)  and it wasn't necessary to have Shawn present. 

Esteemed Contributor

I caught a minute of it.  I don’t remember what qvc was selling because I was wondering why qvc would have a host in pajamas looking a wreck, apparently filming from a bathroom.

So, QVC, you missed the mark.  I should have been focusing on the product you are trying to sell.

Honored Contributor

Even the most prominent news shows are having problems with all this Skyping and Zooming.  Faces freeze for agonizong minutes.  The speech is garbled beyond understanding.  Overall I think QVC has done amazingly well presenting from multiple locations.  

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I was not bothered by Shawn's bathroom at all. However, I do believe that Elise would have been fine by herself (Dare to Share show)  and it wasn't necessary to have Shawn present. 

@San Antonio Gal 

Elise can carry any beauty show by herself.  I love watching beauty shows when she is hosting, even if it's a line I don't use.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I don't watch QVC but I bet Shawn has a lovely bathroom or they wouldn't have broadcast from there???  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I don't watch QVC but I bet Shawn has a lovely bathroom or they wouldn't have broadcast from there???  

@monicakm  - She has an average looking bathroom.