Super Contributor

Re: Why did I wait so long, that's the million dollar question!!!

gulf coast girl, that's such a great story! So glad you're past the cancer and chemo, and can totally understand your distress at not having the hair you used to have - like adding insult to injury. Happy you took that leap of faith and tried WEN and got great results!!

A WENderful welcome to the forum!!

Frequent Contributor

People don't realize how much of how much chemotherapy can alter your body. You become a completely different person sometimes...AND it hits you psychologically. That's awesome that WEN works so well for your hair. Smiley Happy Keep shining, girl.

Regular Contributor

Your story made me smile. Thanks so much for posting it.

Happy Wenning!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

amazing story....thanks so much for sharing ....welcome to wen!

happy wenning!

live....laugh....love
Valued Contributor

I'm so happy for you!!! You should definitely join us on fb!

Valued Contributor

Now that you mention it brewhaha yes I did win the lottery, I survived while some don't so heck yes, thanks for putting it into perspective, seems all I was doing was boohooing over my hair but I think things are looking better. My hair has some body and it's looking kind of fluffy!!!!!!! I wish I had tried this a few years ago. I'm not looking back now, I' am looking forward to trying all the other scents eventually. Who knows by next summer maybe my hair will be down to my shoulders, the chemo made it so my hair just didn't ever get longer, it's been horrible.

Thank you okiebug, thank you lilmoomoo, you are so right, I'm doing okay for the most part. Thank you Wildapple, thank you bruigirl!!!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for sharing your story and welcome to the Wen forum!

Honored Contributor

Aww...I am so happy to hear you are well and found something to help. Best of health and great hair to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Super Contributor

Congrats on making it through Chemo! Now you can sweat the small stuff like hair! I am so glad that Wen is working for you, while a small consideration compared to surviving cancer, now for the rest of you life it will be great to have good hair too! Who knows, a couple of years and you could possibly have even better hair than you had before. I hope you do!

Respected Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} to you! Both for getting thru chemo and discovering WEN! I wish I'd known about WEN when my mom was getting over chemo and her hair came back "different"...I think it would've helped her, too. She's gone now (NOT from cancer), but it sure would've made her happy to have pretty hair again!

Sending you prayers for good health and good hair days!