Respected Contributor

Why can’t I get into my It order or any order ”In Process” but

can get into all shipped orders? Wanted to cancel my It Bye Bye pores blush that’s on auto delivery says system can’t process my request and can’t get in. Also can’t get in to any other “In Process” orders but can get in to all my shipped orders.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Why can’t I get into my It order or any order ”In Process” but

Hi @Valstybaby  I am afraid I do not know why you are unable to get into your  IT order. Have you tried rebooting? I can forward this issue to our IT Department if you are still having difficulty. In the meantime would you like us to try and cancel the order for Bye Bye Pores Blush?

Respected Contributor

What is going on at QVC, I placed an order on 2/14/2018, my order says in process six days later still not shipped. Sent email with no response, Who cares I'm just a customer no big deal. This item was in stock.

Honored Contributor

@Valstybabywrote:

can get into all shipped orders? Wanted to cancel my It Bye Bye pores blush that’s on auto delivery says system can’t process my request and can’t get in. Also can’t get in to any other “In Process” orders but can get in to all my shipped orders.

@Valstybaby @sann  Just another reason to take business elsewhere, no? 

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVCwrote:

Hi @Valstybaby  I am afraid I do not know why you are unable to get into your  IT order. Have you tried rebooting? I can forward this issue to our IT Department if you are still having difficulty. In the meantime would you like us to try and cancel the order for Bye Bye Pores Blush?

No thank you. I can now get into all my orders and decided to keep it. 

Thanks for for your response.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Valstybaby, thank you for getting back to me.......I am so glad to hear you are able to get into your orders now!!!