Honored Contributor

Re: Why aren't we talking about the hint this morning?

On 3/21/2015 Hilary77 said:
On 3/21/2015 HappyDaze said:

It has already been leaked. Post #3 but also add verbena. I am passing. I like coconut but sounds like it will have citrus again it (3 out of 4 of the seasonals this time had citrus extracts in them {#emotions_dlg.sad})

So sorry HD. Oh well, this will just give you an excuse to stock up on more of the beloved summer honey peach. Smiley Happy

yes, so very true! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Contributor

It has already been leaked. Post #3 but also add verbena. I am passing. I like coconut but sounds like it will have citrus again it (3 out of 4 of the seasonals this time had citrus extracts in them {#emotions_dlg.sad})

Thanks...I suspected I was out of the loop. Out of curiosity, why don't you like citrus...scent or performance?
Valued Contributor

To paraphrase Harry Nilsson:

Put the Lime with the Coconut/Cleanse with both together

Hoping for it!!

Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 danabanayna said:

Thanks...I suspected I was out of the loop. Out of curiosity, why don't you like citrus...scent or performance?

Citrus extracts are too drying/harsh for my hair. I am also not a big fan of citrus scents unless it is cut with other things. I remember smelling the same scent in a B&BW lotion and didn't like it at all. I bet Chaz's scent will be better but he does love his citrus so it probably will appeal more to those that like citrus scents.

Contributor

On 3/21/2015 Carmie said:

Pina colada....pinapple and coconut.

I would love this too!
Honored Contributor

I would love this too!

oh yummy!

Esteemed Contributor

......with EVERY purchase today!

Valued Contributor

I didn't hear the hint this morning. But if it's coconut I definitely have to pass. Coconut and me have a hate/hate relationship. But I know a lot of you like it. It's OK though cause I can stock up on SHP! Last year I should've listened to HappyDaze. Lol! I was so disappointed I didn't try it until the end of the season and missed out on getting more. But the FTP was, for me, just as great, moisturizing and still light. And it was my favorite scent so far. So I'll be getting a ton of SHP and FTP!!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Contributor

Citrus extracts are too drying/harsh for my hair. I am also not a big fan of citrus scents unless it is cut with other things. I remember smelling the same scent in a B&BW lotion and didn't like it at all. I bet Chaz's scent will be better but he does love his citrus so it probably will appeal more to those that like citrus scents.

I will have to pull out some of my citrus scents and see if it is the same for me. I wasn't a fan of the SOB scent and I love the MIF scent but it is a little drying on me. I like the WWC but I only bought a 16oz and don't use it often enough to notice if it is drying. Also, if I use 613 too much it is drying but I thought it was the protein.
Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 BethanyB said: I didn't hear the hint this morning. But if it's coconut I definitely have to pass. Coconut and me have a hate/hate relationship. But I know a lot of you like it. It's OK though cause I can stock up on SHP! Last year I should've listened to HappyDaze. Lol! I was so disappointed I didn't try it until the end of the season and missed out on getting more. But the FTP was, for me, was just as great, moisturizing and still light. And it was my favorite scent so far. So I'll be getting a ton of SHP and FTP!!

Hi Bethany!! Nice to "see" you! LOL, glad you liked the SHP. Smiley Happy