Respected Contributor

Re: Why aren't we talking about the hint this morning?

On 3/23/2015 susan25 said:
On 3/21/2015 BethanyB said: I didn't hear the hint this morning. But if it's coconut I definitely have to pass. Coconut and me have a hate/hate relationship. But I know a lot of you like it. It's OK though cause I can stock up on SHP! Last year I should've listened to HappyDaze. Lol! I was so disappointed I didn't try it until the end of the season and missed out on getting more. But the FTP was, for me, just as great, moisturizing and still light. And it was my favorite scent so far. So I'll be getting a ton of SHP and FTP!!

I agree with you about FTP but we can't be sure that Chaz and QVC will offer prior seasonals every year. It would be great if this trend continues every season but I haven't read anything about it yet. If they were going to offer prior seasonals we also can't be sure which prior seasonals would be offered. Imagine how many prior seasonals we would have to choose from in a few years. I couldn't imagine that they would offer all of them.

I would guess it would only be the top sellers, and maybe just the prior season each year...It would be so cool if he could create something like a "seasonal" link and you could just click on it and order anytime you wanted..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

On 3/23/2015 quadmimi said:
On 3/23/2015 susan25 said:
On 3/21/2015 BethanyB said: I didn't hear the hint this morning. But if it's coconut I definitely have to pass. Coconut and me have a hate/hate relationship. But I know a lot of you like it. It's OK though cause I can stock up on SHP! Last year I should've listened to HappyDaze. Lol! I was so disappointed I didn't try it until the end of the season and missed out on getting more. But the FTP was, for me, just as great, moisturizing and still light. And it was my favorite scent so far. So I'll be getting a ton of SHP and FTP!!

I agree with you about FTP but we can't be sure that Chaz and QVC will offer prior seasonals every year. It would be great if this trend continues every season but I haven't read anything about it yet. If they were going to offer prior seasonals we also can't be sure which prior seasonals would be offered. Imagine how many prior seasonals we would have to choose from in a few years. I couldn't imagine that they would offer all of them.

I would guess it would only be the top sellers, and maybe just the prior season each year...It would be so cool if he could create something like a "seasonal" link and you could just click on it and order anytime you wanted..Smiley Happy

That would be great but I would expect that it would be impossible for QVC and Chaz to anticipate the demand of certain formulas. I don't think this would never happen. An alternative would be to make some of the seasonal formulas permanent selections and then you could order them anytime that you wanted.

Super Contributor

the spring honey lilac leaves me in a trance... the oil is on my body at all times and when you heat up it just wafts over you and its so lovely very on point scent

Respected Contributor

I plan on ordering mostly the SHP this summer but still want to buy the 3 piece set of the summer cleansing conditioners since I like SMC and really want to try the new summer seasonal. I may order extra of both of the other summer seasonals but really expect to focus on ordering the SHP. I also imagine that the 32 oz. SHP will sell out quickly.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/12/2015 susan25 said:

I plan on ordering mostly the SHP this summer but still want to buy the 3 piece set of the summer cleansing conditioners since I like SMC and really want to try the new summer seasonal. I may order extra of both of the other summer seasonals but really expect to focus on ordering the SHP. I also imagine that the 32 oz. SHP will sell out quickly.

Susan, I'm doing the same thing. I'm getting my SHP stash first because I think the 32 oz will sell out quickly. Then I can add on the others.

Respected Contributor

What a joy to wake up to a thread that is actually about the wonderful WEN products!..

I can't wait for the new Seasonal, and like Susan I would like all 3...the new lime one sounds yummy, I am still loving the MIF and SHL though also...

Respected Contributor

On 4/12/2015 lrmuffin said:

Susan, I'm doing the same thing. I'm getting my SHP stash first because I think the 32 oz will sell out quickly. Then I can add on the others.

Yes, my Summer mission is definitely to secure my SHP products quickly!
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

On 4/14/2015 Kjelle said:
On 4/12/2015 lrmuffin said:

Yes, my Summer mission is definitely to secure my SHP products quickly!

As soon as SHP is available, I will order, immediately! I think I'm getting 8 bottles of the 32 oz. Seriously.

Contributor

Chaz - count me in! I look forward to trying it and am sure I will love it.
Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 3/21/2015 Stella Dallas said:

Just remember, he's trying to sell stuff.

and I'm trying to buy stuff so what's your point? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

You crack me up HD!
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.