Honored Contributor

Re: Why all the hair extensions ?

@lgfan   Some yes.  Again there are care instructions you must follow & you should go to a professional who specializes as they will recommend how the extensions be put in your hair.  Different hair types/grades, different instructions.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kitty Galore.  I guess the same reason the whole world has blossomed out in false eyelashes, some quite extreme and all very obvious.

Nothing seems to be real anymore and it's going to get worse with the use of AI.

@Kachina624 , Often real isn't that great. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kitty Galore.  I guess the same reason the whole world has blossomed out in false eyelashes, some quite extreme and all very obvious.

Nothing seems to be real anymore and it's going to get worse with the use of AI.

@Kachina624 

ITA ... it's one thing to enhance your natural appearance, and another thing entirely to go to the point where what she's wearing looks like a silly Halloween costume. 

The other day I saw a woman wearing HUGE eyelashes and truly gaudy makeup.  I felt sorry for her.  She seemed really desperate for someone to please just notice her. 

JMO, of course. 

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore 

They were something new and innovative that worked and appealed to a lot of women.  It filled a void, a need.  And long hair is "in".  Can't grow it overnight.

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips 

I smile every time I see your user name Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE  Options!  Imagining all the options prior generations, of at least women, never had before. 

Feels empowering to me, esp during my lifetime, to have that freedom to choose from more & more choices.   

That goes for Anyone!  Everyone!   To each his/her own.    Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

The only concern I have with wearing my topper is that I have to clip the thing onto my existing natural hair which can cause some tugging. So I have to limit the time I wear my topper so it doesn't stress out my real hair.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 

ITA ... it's one thing to enhance your natural appearance, and another thing entirely to go to the point where what she's wearing looks like a silly Halloween costume. 

The other day I saw a woman wearing HUGE eyelashes and truly gaudy makeup.  I felt sorry for her.  She seemed really desperate for someone to please just notice her. 

JMO, of course. 

that's pretty sad .....

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

The only concern I have with wearing my topper is that I have to clip the thing onto my existing natural hair which can cause some tugging. So I have to limit the time I wear my topper so it doesn't stress out my real hair.

@SilleeMee   I can understand that ,  it's too bad it can't be put on a different way .

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee   I can understand that ,  it's too bad it can't be put on a different way .

@Kitty Galore 

I'm clipping it on sort of loosely so the tugging is not too bad. I'm also securing it on with a headband so it doesn't move around and cause more tugging. Found some very nice headbands!Woman Happy