Frequent Contributor

Why Perricone TSV price change to 149.00 from 159.00??

I preordered this on auto delivery for 159.00, now it's being advertised on the site for 149.00. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Why Perricone TSV price change to 149.00 from 159.00??

Just call CS.  They'll issue a credit.  Make sure they didn't charge postage since it's free.  

Frequent Contributor

I just contacted customer service, they can't do anything cause the item is still in process but too late to cancel. I have to wait until it ships and then contact them again for a credit. So,  I guess I'm going to have to now do this for every future delivery. 

Trusted Contributor

@Anonymous195334wrote:

I just contacted customer service, they can't do anything cause the item is still in process but too late to cancel. I have to wait until it ships and then contact them again for a credit. So,  I guess I'm going to have to now do this for every future delivery. 

@Anonymous195334I think that is just such balony! (being nice here with words).

Processing? ha! and can't change it after a few hours? ohmygosh I have seen items one now in fact on my order still processing days and sometimes nearly a week! It's not in shipping or anywhere near that process IMO.. that is just not good service. Sorry for ya!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

@mimi5775wrote:

@Anonymous195334wrote:

@Anonymous195334I think that is just such balony! (being nice here with words).

Processing? ha! and can't change it after a few hours? ohmygosh I have seen items one now in fact on my order still processing days and sometimes nearly a week! It's not in shipping or anywhere near that process IMO.. that is just not good service. Sorry for ya!

Unfortunately, now that HSN and QVC are the same company they aren’t shipping fast either.  One of my items spent at least 4 days in the pending mode.  Way to go! 

Contributor

Same thing happened to me and they WILL NOT cancel the order!  They will only give you a credit but every easy pay will be higher and remain at the same price!  Also the same line that it is already processing!  What a joke!  There are no more cancellations even though it is their fault for posting the wrong amount!!!

Esteemed Contributor

If I were you I would call again and insist they agree to address the price issue today. I would ask to speak to a supervisor of the CS rep wont fix it.  If you have the time, I would not get off the phone until the issue was addressed.  If you wait intil you receive the item, the price won't be in effect and it is likely they will not honor it.

Good luck!

QVC is becoming a much less customer friendly place to shop.  Recently, wehn I have attempted to cancel an order on the same day, or attempt to cancel an autodelivery item on the day the order is placed, the system states I cant cancel the order becaise it is in "processing", but the package is not mailed until several days later.  I dont understand that.

Respected Contributor

I would post this in the customer care area explaining what's going on and see if someone there can help you.  

Also I wish QVC would adopt the policy that HSN goes by which is you have until midnight on the day you ordered to cancel a order!  That would help out alot.