Respected Contributor

Why Are There Auto Deliveries Always Such A Big Secret?

Who wants to buy sight unseen and you don't even know the eyeshadow colors!

Valued Contributor

Re: Why Are There Auto Deliveries Always Such A Big Secret?

If you go to the TSV and pick the Auto Delivery option, there is a tab that says "Second Shipment". If you click on that it will show you what's coming in May 2015.

I don't understand why they don't show it on air. You would think it would be an additional selling point.

Respected Contributor

I agree, since many colors don't work on all skin tones.

Regular Contributor

check out

musingsofamuse dot com

pictures! Should be on page 1 or 2

Valued Contributor

I know! It's annoying. Do they want us to sign up for AD or not?! Once Jennifer was holding a mally palette and snapped it shut after a second and said that's all you get! She had the future palette. Why would she not show it? That honestly made me dislike her.
Respected Contributor

On 11/10/2014 smileshannon said:

If you go to the TSV and pick the Auto Delivery option, there is a tab that says "Second Shipment". If you click on that it will show you what's coming in May 2015.

I don't understand why they don't show it on air. You would think it would be an additional selling point.

Thank you so much for posting where you can see the next shipment. I never knew this.But I still wish they would show it on air. Not everyone has a computer and not everyone knows how to locate on where to see the next shipment. Thanks again!!