Super Contributor

Whoa!! I want the new BE Serum Foundation! Anybody with me?

Like Leslie, I don't like liquid foundation so didn't think I'd be interested in this. But the lack of Ewwww ingredients, and her reassurance it is NOT a liquid foundation, think I'm going to bite. here I go!
Respected Contributor

Re: Whoa!! I want the new BE Serum Foundation! Anybody with me?

Yep, very interested but not interested in ordering now for a ship date of April 8th.
Valued Contributor

I'm undecided. Probably because Leslie's face and neck don't match.

Valued Contributor

Hi Maren--I'm watching the presentation now. And I'm intrigued. Foundation is one of my "problem" areas. I'm always looking for the perfect base product. However, I'm not a fan of liquid foundation (yes, I know she's talking to me!). So I'll keep watching!
Super Contributor

I just ordered it. The finish looks beautiful on the models and I like the SPF and I like that it is brightening. Thought I'd give it a try. I've been using Almay CC cream which I like very much. This looks like it just a little bit lighter texture feeling.

Super Contributor

I missed the April 8th ship date....bummer.

Super Contributor

On 2/21/2014 BellaCarro said: Yep, very interested but not interested in ordering now for a ship date of April 8th.

I only noticed that after I ordered, but that's okay. It'll keep me from being tempted by other foundation-ish things between now and then. And, if another World Launch! appears between now and then, I'll just cancel. Maybe. :-)

Contributor

It is a liquid and it is a foundation so..... it is a liquid foundation regardless of the marketing blather. Just like the original Bare Minerals was a powder no matter how many times Leslie said it wasn't a powder. There are several foundations currently professing they have skincare ingredients. This isn't a OMG they just invented a new product. Leslie had to come on because she spent the last 17 years telling everyone the perils of liquid foundation and now she wants you to buy the darn stuff.
Respected Contributor

On 2/21/2014 2cockers1cat said:

I'm undecided. Probably because Leslie's face and neck don't match.

Yeah, sorta hoped it was my TV. Don't think it's a reflection on the foundation, per se.
Super Contributor

I am really happy with UD Na ked foundation but am intrigued. Will def. pick up a sample when it ever gets to Sephora.