Honored Contributor

Re: Who won where is the list of winners??

BEST  SHAMPOO is WEN conditioning cleaner??  Chaz said he has not used shampoo for MANY YEARS.....and QVC calls it SHAMPOO .!?!?😄😄😄👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😆😆😆😂😅🤣😄

Honored Contributor

I only use a couple of Q beauty products.  Some of the Wen products.

And, this is a new favorite...I use it as a 'triangle of light' under eye. As last step over makeup.  And I keep it in my handbag for touch-ups.  Awesome product!!! Bought the trio when it was at special price and glad to have it on AD. It replaces the higher priced Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift. The Mally trio is priced the same as 1 Trish IEL, and free shipping for the Mally AD orders

Best Instant Product: Mally Dark Circle Corrector

a349805.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Congratulations CHAZ!  Heart🤟🏻👏🏻🍾🌟✨

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Mally Dark Circle Corrector sounds like something to worth trying @Chi-town girl. Thx for your input.
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Thank you so much for all the responses and info
Super Contributor

Thanks for posting ... I watched for a bit. 

Esteemed Contributor

After looking at the list of award winners all I can say is ugh! It is just another annoying marketing tool list and I also say that for magazine beauty award winner lists too. Whomever spends the most on ads or sells the most is the "winner". Do you really think the public has any legitimate input into these lists? I don't.