Super Contributor

Who watches Flip or Flop on HGTV?

I find it interesting as I live in So Cal and know where some of these houses are located.  It's amazing how they flip these run down homes.

Super Contributor

Re: Who watches Flip or Flop on HGTV?

Sorry, this should have been put in another forum.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy this show very much.  The couple works well together without yelling or putting down the other.  It is good clean television.

It amazes me, too, the changes in these homes.  They don't seem to take shortcuts for example, it they run into termites, asbestos, etc. they take care of it the right way.  BUT then again, they are filming the whole thing, too LOL

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

I actually like this show pretty well! My favorite (by far!!) is Fixer Upper. They are so sweet, and do such a great job on the homes.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I agree, great couple that can work together and get a good product completed
Honored Contributor

Some of those houses are really disgusting but I like this couple better than others I've seen. I won't even watch that horrible man on Flipping Vegas.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I do. It's really interesting. They work really well together and I think she comes up with some great design ideas.

Honored Contributor

We DVR it.  I like that it's a half-hour show (many times the hour long flipping shows should really be 20 minutes at best).  I like her taste in materials and finishes.  They are a cute couple.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:
Some of those houses are really disgusting but I like this couple better than others I've seen. I won't even watch that horrible man on Flipping Vegas.

LOL!  I won't watch him either - he seems like a loon and his wife too.  And cheap cheap cheap finishes.

Honored Contributor

I love this show! They have great taste, and it certainly is amazing how well these homes look afterwards, and sometimes they are absolutely horrendous when they buy them. I love that they show all different types of homes too, not just super huge homes, but average ranch styles that are nice-sized but not overly big!!!!!They are a cute couple as well. I love to see what Christina is wearing-she is so tiny and cute!