Regular Contributor

Re: Who's ordering the JM TSV?

I love the scented ones but they are not all natural, nor are the unscented ones. My daughter alerted me to this and said I should not be using with my autoimmune disease.

Josie's butters are riddled with synthetics, namely petrochemicals.

It is very misleading the claims she makes on TV.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

Does it bother anyone else that the product representatives (Josie or others) continuously dip their fingers in the cream?  I can't watch the presentations because the "dipping" is so distracting that I don't hear what's being said.

It bothers me that they keep slathering themselves with it.  They say it's not greasy, but her arms look like an oil slick.

Valued Contributor

I ordered the new & exclussive(hope I spelled that right) . Would have preferred the large tub in unscented, but, will give this a try. I have 2-1/2 large tubs left in unscented. Didn't care for the other set, too much vanilla in that one for me. Thought I might give a few away as gits. Love her body butter. Thinking of trying her face butter. Any comments on how you ladies like the face butter? And is it unscented? Would appreciate any comments. Thsnks

Super Contributor

@SuzieQue wrote:

I love the scented ones but they are not all natural, nor are the unscented ones. My daughter alerted me to this and said I should not be using with my autoimmune disease.

Josie's butters are riddled with synthetics, namely petrochemicals.

It is very misleading the claims she makes on TV.

Can you please tell me what petrochemicals you see in her butters?...Unless i am missing them i dont see any.TY.

Valued Contributor

I pre-ordered and I love her body butters and several of her products.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Not ordering, but if I was, it would be the newer ones, the other has 3 or 4 different vanillas. I would be more tempted if they were in pumps or tubes, but I cant stand dipping my nails into anything.

@Shelbelle I'm with you! The dipping of her fingers into the product really skeeves me out. Dip dip dip, then rub rub rub, onto her shoulders and her arms over and over until she's shiny with grease for the entire presentation. 

I've bought a few of the butters and used a little scooper I'd gotten from a Thierry Mugler Angel product, which wasn't as bad as the dipping. But still, it's still easy to become contaminated.

I actually did order the set of new fragrances last night, and then thought it over and cancelled because I realized I don't want it or need it.  

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Valued Contributor

I did order this, in the classics.  Though wish I could have swapped out the two vanilla scents in this for the grapefruit and cucumber scents in the other collection...

oh well, I figure I will save those 2 and give them as christmas gifts...

Respected Contributor

My skin is very dry and have used so many different lines to help alleviate the dryness. Josie's body butters are the only ones that give me all day hydration and have made a difference in the appearance of my skin. I am very conscious of other people's skin. I see women who look so dry and often wonder if they don't use a moisturizer at all. Well maybe their bank account looks better than mine too. Lol!