Respected Contributor

Re: Who's ordering the JM TSV?

Yes I got both.. 32oz total for the $ is great if you love & use as much as I do!

Az weather does my skin no favors but JM products save me!

just finishing my 19oz tub so this is perfect.. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi. I'm just finishing up a 19 oz tub too...perfect timing Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Does it bother anyone else that the product representatives (Josie or others) continuously dip their fingers in the cream?  I can't watch the presentations because the "dipping" is so distracting that I don't hear what's being said.

Honored Contributor

The dipping doesn't bother me at all.  Part of their sales demo.

Trusted Contributor

@equss wrote:
Trudeau I love the face butter. I just received the mango scent about a week ago. I am sensitive to scents but this one is light and wonderful. I add a couple drops of the Reserve and it has really amped up the results!   I will order the body butters just haven't decided on scent   I rotate Josie's, Wen oil and the beekman body butter as I have very dry skin. Love them all!  Enjoy!

@equss

One of my go-to's is Beekman, also!!  Hand wash & hand lotion in Orange Blossom & Honey is my favorite.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Not ordering, but if I was, it would be the newer ones, the other has 3 or 4 different vanillas. I would be more tempted if they were in pumps or tubes, but I cant stand dipping my nails into anything.

I would like a pump, but it's too thick. I prefer a tub that a tube I'd have to squeeze and her cream oil has a tiny cap to screw on (wish it was a flip top cap). But you can backwards scrape the top of your nails on top of the body butter to not get it under your nails.

Respected Contributor

Sam's Club has a brand of body cream that pumps out of a jar similar to the TSV, that would be ideal if that could be part of the jar.  I too do not dipping my fingers in a big jar, a jar pump device works so nice.

Valued Contributor

Forgot to add that I'm not ordering. Last year there were some stinkers in the bunch! I'd rather buy the big tub of my favorites than try new duds. I'd probably only like 1/2.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the new set last night but then cancelled and am glad I did. I probably wouldn't like the birthday/sweet scents and I just don't need that many body butters. I did check on eBay and they are already showing up so I got the cucumber lemon for about $14 😎.

Esteemed Contributor

@tucsongal DUH, I never even thought of Ebay ( I must be living on another planet, LOL) thanks for the heads up!