Honored Contributor

Re: Who's getting what from Sephora?

I ordered Kat Von D lightening liners in Hex and Jett, Benefit They're Real mascara and finally used some of my accumulated points to get the Lancome Bi-Facil makeup remover, Lancome Genefique serum and Estee Lauder makeup remover and cleanser. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I'm not getting anything. Not even going to look. Nothing I need.

Esteemed Contributor

I took a look inside Sephora. Meh. I likely won't buy anything. 10% is not enough of an enticement.

Valued Contributor

I got one of Supergoop kits and a brow brush.For my second order I will get the new Strobe Hourglass powder.I tried many foundations,the best ones for me are Jay Manuel in a tube and Bess.

Respected Contributor

So I'm new to Sephora's reward system. I've been an Ulta Platinum member for years but kind of getting tired of their shtick and their brands. I love that Sephora has a huge selection of prestige brands. I'll definitely spend enough in a year to get to VIB, but don't think I'll make it to VIB Rouge. Can someone tell me how often/how many times a year they offer 15% off for VIB members?
Honored Contributor

I'm a BI so by the time I could order anything some things I wanted were sold out! This always happens to me. Beauty.com "misses" me and gave me a 25% off on a purchase. The only thing is Beauty doesn't carry all the brands Sephora does.

Occasional Contributor

I bought the tarte Glam Goodies Discovery set....the eyeshadow palette looked good and I wanted to try the mascara.

I also got a couple small Josie Maran body butters in scents I haven't tried before, and then I also picked up the Fresh Sugar Deodorant. I feel like I have tried every deodorant in the drugstores and nothing seems to work for me these days.

@Rachb I agree about the Lancome Teint Idole! The stick form is great too, especially for travel!

Honored Contributor

I place my 15% off order on Friday morning and Friday evening it was already shipped! Cat Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor

I got the Shiseido's new synchro skin foundatin, and now thanking about Estée Lauder Matt lipstick... 🤔

Respected Contributor

I ended up only ordering Cover FX pressed mineral foundation. I ordered 3 colors. I'm hoping 1, or a combo of 2, works out for me. All the YouTube videos of it look great.