Honored Contributor

Re: Who's getting what from Sephora?

@Lally wrote:

I grabbed 3 quads of Kat Von D matte eye shadows for specific eye color and Nest Citrine fragrance.  

@Lally

I finally got to Sephora today and I picked up the Smoke set. I really love it. Thanks for so much for mentioning these. I also ordered the plum set online because they were out of it in my store. I also ordered the Anastasia dipbrow in granite because it was also out of stock locally. 

How did you like the Citrine fragrance? I chose that for my sample. I haven't tried any of the Nest products yet. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

Re: Who's getting what from Sephora?

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Lally wrote:

I grabbed 3 quads of Kat Von D matte eye shadows for specific eye color and Nest Citrine fragrance.  

@Lally

I finally got to Sephora today and I picked up the Smoke set. I really love it. Thanks for so much for mentioning these. I also ordered the plum set online because they were out of it in my store. I also ordered the Anastasia dipbrow in granite because it was also out of stock locally. 

How did you like the Citrine fragrance? I chose that for my sample. I haven't tried any of the Nest products yet. 

Oh I am so happy you like the shadows. I bet you will love the plum. The shadows powders kick up, but they are so flattering, I dont care.

Ready to laugh? I already have three. Plum, smoke, and rust. Yesterday I decided my blue green eyes could wear the quad for brown eyes, so I ordered that one. 🙃Did I stop there? Nope. I told myself I had better get back ups to the rust and smoke. Three more coming my way.

Ok Citrine answer...I like that it is interesting. Hard to describe the blend. I am wearing Paradise as I reply to you. Nest scents have grown on me. They are intriquing like I said in another post. Midnight Fleur and Sandlewood are my least favs. 

Enjoy your goodies.