Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee. I can no longer find OJON no matter who owns it. Anyone know where it is sold 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  Amazon has a bunch of it.

Honored Contributor

There are too many to name. L'Oreal and Estee Lauder own the most. Your best bet is to visit the web pages of the larger companies and look for an Our Brands page, which will list everything they own. It won't list anything they are in the process of acquiring, so you have to pay attention to the news and beauty blogs for that.

Contributor

So much information. Thanks everybody for the response. I never knew cosmetics companies bought and sold like this. I hope Laura Geller owns Laura Geller and stays that way. Have you noticed a decline in product line like. Philosophy has declined since the company was sold. That's what I think.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam. Thanks for info re: OJON. Going to check it out now.

Respected Contributor

I think Laura Gellar is partly owned by an investment firm, but I could be wrong. I'm sure someone can help out with that info. It's sad to see how these brands change when they are sold, and most of the time they are cheapened. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was amazed when Jamie sold IT for 2.5 Billion. Gosh, IT was not that old. Jamie sure hit the jackpoot there. And also has been labled the Queen of the Q by some paper. Compare Bobbie Brown who recently sold and Jamie so new. I sure would have sold for 2.5 billion!

Regular Contributor

I had no idea about Bobbi Brown's line sold.  I just hope the formula is the same because this is my favorite line.  I have tried other brands but keep going back to Bobbi Brown's it matches my skin perfectly that little bit of yellow tone.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who owns who

[ Edited ]

Doesn't Coty  own Philosophy?

Respected Contributor

@Karotsy wrote:

I had no idea about Bobbi Brown's line sold.  I just hope the formula is the same because this is my favorite line.  I have tried other brands but keep going back to Bobbi Brown's it matches my skin perfectly that little bit of yellow tone.  

@Karotsy  Estée Lauder bought Bobbi Brown Cosmetics in 1995. She retained "creative control."  I think she has completely steeped down now.