Respected Contributor

Re: Who or what is this wendooters you talk about ?

On 5/31/2014 lyn in MI said:
On 5/31/2014 untitled said:
On 5/31/2014 lyn in MI said:
On 5/31/2014 mom4321 said: Is it a qvc employee ? If so why are they allowed to tell you things ahead of time ? Just curious
No, he is a typing horse on Facebook. He is owned by a WENner.

eta: Suddenly, the theme song from the TV Show Mr. Ed is filling my brain. A horse is a horse, of course of course...

"And no one can talk to a horse of course,

that is of course unless the horse is the famous Mr. Ed."

a bit of tv trivia- so funny I hear that theme song in my head too.

photo 3b3c04be.gif - good luck erasing it's loop, lol.

I love this emoticon. It's exactly what I do when I'm reading something funny. Yes, I'm always drinking something too. Great thread.

Honored Contributor

On 5/31/2014 lolakimono said:

Wen Dooters, a horse of a different color. He is owned by Linda Cooper who is Chaz's Business manager. He even has his very own Facebook page. Just google "wen" "dooters" and "Facebook". It's the very first hit that comes up. I don't have a Facebook account, but I've heard that Dooters is open to new "friends". It's a great way to keep updated on all things Wen. And a lot of fun too! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Dooters has been kind enough to give Wenners advance notice on upcoming Wen specials on QVC by using the Siri function on his iPad. He has to be careful because, if he shares too much "hush-hush" information, his owner might take away his iPad privileges.

I've heard that he likes carrots (what horse doesn't), but I'm not quite clear about the peppermints references. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

-- bebe Smile

Honored Contributor

Wen Dooters on facebook via his iPad about four hours ago. As usual, he's horsing around instead of just sharing that the oto will probably be be the WWC three piece set tonight, but Dooters does have quite a sense of humor...

"Okay, so the TSV is selling out early so can I ask... does this mean Cooper is coming home early? Just kidding. I hear she's looking for WEN in all the wrong places, looking for WEN in so many spaces, looking for WEN all of us want and she knows what we're looking for.... sing it loud.Okay, so the TSV is selling out early so can I ask... does this mean Cooper is coming home early? Just kidding. I hear she's looking for WEN in all the wrong places, looking for WEN in so many spaces, looking for WEN all of us want and she knows what we're looking for.... sing it loud." -- Wen Dooters

Honored Contributor

bebe777 - good to 'see' you!

I'm sure Dooters will get a kick out of seeing this and thinking about all of us singing along! That horsey has a CRAZY sense of humor, I love it! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Drythe, good to "see" you tooSmiley Happy I hope you are doing well, and are enjoying your vat of 613 oilSmiley Wink I hope Dooters gets a kick out of seeing this, cause I sure got a good chuckle out of reading his most recent post. -- bebeSmiley Happy
Super Contributor

fyi - Cooper is Chaz Dean's WEN Operations Manager, Nuria is his business Manager {seen on Jeff Lewis's show when they were doing the remodel}

#IamTeamWen
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

--

For new Wenners who haven't met Wen Dooters yet. -- bebeSmiley Happy

-- 

On 5/31/2014 lolakimono said:

Wen Dooters, a horse of a different color. He is owned by Linda Cooper who is Chaz's Business manager. He even has his very own Facebook page. Just google "wen" "dooters" and "Facebook". It's the very first hit that comes up. I don't have a Facebook account, but I've heard that Dooters is open to new "friends". It's a great way to keep updated on all things Wen. And a lot of fun too! 

Dooters has been kind enough to give Wenners advance notice on upcoming Wen specials on QVC by using the Siri function on his iPad. He has to be careful because, if he shares too much "hush-hush" information, his owner might take away his iPad privileges.

I've heard that he likes carrots (what horse doesn't), but I'm not quite clear about the peppermints references. 

-- bebe 

--

Honored Contributor

As the post directly above this one illustrates, Wen Dooters really is a horse of a different color!! I was worried about how he was taking the new forum changes but, evidentially, he's taking it in stride and focusing on what's near and dear to his heart (besides peppermints, of course). -- bebeSmiley Happy

--

From Wen Dooter's facebook page (June 16th): 

"I checked out the new forum today. I liked it but probably because I found myself mentioned in the 'who or what's a wendooters' thread. I'm a loud, proud, 4 legged wonder. I was going to say stallion but seriously, who am I kidding. But, I digress.... it's user friendly enough. I may need to bring it on the treadmill with me when she leaves again. Hate the treadmill but love watching the horses that can't figure it out. There's a few out there that aren't carrying a whole bale of hay if you get my drift. Matty, don't worry I'm not talking about you. (Snicker...)"

Honored Contributor

Mr. Ed's grandchild?

♥Surface of the Sun♥