Reply
Regular Contributor
Posts: 219
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Who or what is this wendooters you talk about ?

Is it a qvc employee ? If so why are they allowed to tell you things ahead of time ? Just curious
Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,774
Registered: ‎07-09-2011

Re: Who or what is this wendooters you talk about ?

Dooters is a Wenderful horsey. He is smart, beautiful, kind, studly, and a sooper snooper!

Love me some Dooters {#emotions_dlg.wub}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,328
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Who or what is this wendooters you talk about ?

On 5/31/2014 Drythe said:

Dooters is a Wenderful horsey. He is smart, beautiful, kind, studly, and a sooper snooper!

Love me some Dooters {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Yes he is!!
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,328
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Who or what is this wendooters you talk about ?

On 5/31/2014 mom4321 said: Is it a qvc employee ? If so why are they allowed to tell you things ahead of time ? Just curious
No, he is a typing horse on Facebook. He is owned by a WENner.

eta: Suddenly, the theme song from the TV Show Mr. Ed is filling my brain. A horse is a horse, of course of course...
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,922
Registered: ‎06-07-2013

Re: Who or what is this wendooters you talk about ?

Dooters is the horse of Chaz's business mgr. He has his own Facebook page. His mom monitors his posts.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,445
Registered: ‎04-15-2012

Re: Who or what is this wendooters you talk about ?

On 5/31/2014 lyn in MI said:
On 5/31/2014 mom4321 said: Is it a qvc employee ? If so why are they allowed to tell you things ahead of time ? Just curious
No, he is a typing horse on Facebook. He is owned by a WENner.

eta: Suddenly, the theme song from the TV Show Mr. Ed is filling my brain. A horse is a horse, of course of course...

"And no one can talk to a horse of course,

that is of course unless the horse is the famous Mr. Ed."

a bit of tv trivia- so funny I hear that theme song in my head too.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,328
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Who or what is this wendooters you talk about ?

On 5/31/2014 untitled said:
On 5/31/2014 lyn in MI said:
On 5/31/2014 mom4321 said: Is it a qvc employee ? If so why are they allowed to tell you things ahead of time ? Just curious
No, he is a typing horse on Facebook. He is owned by a WENner.

eta: Suddenly, the theme song from the TV Show Mr. Ed is filling my brain. A horse is a horse, of course of course...

"And no one can talk to a horse of course,

that is of course unless the horse is the famous Mr. Ed."

a bit of tv trivia- so funny I hear that theme song in my head too.

 photo 3b3c04be.gif - good luck erasing it's loop, lol.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,653
Registered: ‎07-07-2012

Re: Who or what is this wendooters you talk about ?

Dooters is a real horse and he's just fun. The game is that "he" accidentally "spills the beans" concerning specials and new products. Plus he is always talking about other horses, especially rescues his "mom" and friends help with. If you are an animal lover and a Wen lover you should search for him on Facebook. It's all good, light-hearted fun.
KJPA
Valued Contributor
Posts: 952
Registered: ‎08-01-2013

Re: Who or what is this wendooters you talk about ?

On 5/31/2014 mom4321 said: Is it a qvc employee ? If so why are they allowed to tell you things ahead of time ? Just curious
Lol. A while back, when I first read about it I asked myself the same question, until someone explained what it was all about.
Formally NewtoWen
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,560
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Who or what is this wendooters you talk about ?

wen dooters is a rockstar!!!!! love that horse Smiley Happy

live....laugh....love