Respected Contributor

Re: Who likes SKINN Lip6x Balm??

I wear lipstick quite a bit but when my lips are naked, I always have the 6x Lip Balms on my lips especially before going to bed. This stuff is great at hydrating my lips and stays on for hours. The stickiness seems to settle down after its been on for a little bit. Sorry that it's not to your liking. Most other balms I have found have no staying power.

Valued Contributor

I use it every night before bed because it is so emollient and I live in the dry desert climate. I  never had chapped lips since using this. I've used it since he first started making it. While it does not give me the plumping and he raised the price this time, I haven't found anything that works as well at keeping the chapped lips away like this product.

Valued Contributor

way over priced.  I use Smith's Rosebud Salve and that little pot lasts about 6 months, costs me about $8. wouldn't pay for his just because he adds "flavors". 

Respected Contributor

i'm totally in love with his last lip balm set he had for his ttv.  They are fabulous.  Love the scents of them.  I like them much better then the first set he sold.  All the cocktail scents are great.  I find myself using these way more than his first set.  Just hate the fact you have to wipe your finger off every time you use them.  Need to dig out his lip brush I purchased a while back and carry that in my purse.  

Respected Contributor

Maybe I'm in the minority because I don't care for them at all. I bought a 4 pack over a year ago. Tossed the strawberry one right away because I didn't like the red tint. I used up the mango and I'm working on the original one right now. I also have a mint one here brand new. I definitely won't repurchase them. I don't see where they're any better than drugstore lip balms, cost a fortune and I don't like sticking my finger in the pot either. Definitely a waste of money for me.