Honored Contributor

Re: Who is your favorite beauty You-Tuber?

I don't follow any of them. I might check out something if I hear there is a video on a product I am interested in but that really is a rare occurance.

Super Contributor

I thought Tati was suppose to launch a product today on HSN?? But my favs are little people.....Variety Ellie, Just_Anne, and lashestonixo--I hope I spelled that right! They do Utube vlogs and unboxings of beauty and fashion boxes....check these girls out. And they don't do beauty, rather unboxings, The Shenanilyns-- Im sure I misspelled. They are hilarious!

Trusted Contributor

@Raygirlwrote:

Stephanie Nicole

Jackie Aina

Tati

Fumi Desalu-vold

Love Fumi!  And Alissa Ashley Is so very talented!

Honored Contributor

@gfpdem- I recently learned of this damp beauty blender into powder trick myself and I could not get over the perfect finish I get everytime!  I know you said you just do the t-zone, but I do it over my entire face and it gives the smoothest finish ever! Love picking up tips from the you-tubers!

Honored Contributor

I like Dominique Sachse for beauty plus all her other videos.  I've said it before, but she is very watchable.  

If you cut your own hair, or even if you don't, some of the Sam Villa tutorials and videos from The Salon Guy can leave you with some good ideas.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...