Super Contributor

Who is your favorite beauty You-Tuber?

I've gotten addicted to watching beauty you tube videos.

Some of my favorites are

Emilynoel83

Kathleenlights

Nikkietutorials

MakeupGeek

Tarababyz

Who are your faves, and what is the best advice you've picked up from a YT Guru?

Regular Contributor

Re: Who is your favorite beauty You-Tuber?

Love Hot and Flashy. Watch emilynoel but her recs usually dont work for me-Im 50 with dry, sensitive skin. Best tip i picked up...cant remember who from tho...instead of using a powder brush for finishing powder (i only powder my nose and chin) you use a damp beauty blender to pick up product and gently press into your nose-IT cosmetics bye bye pores works best for me and it gives me a finish and the wear of Mallys face defender!Absolutely love this little trick! If everyone already does this and Im late to the party...kindly disregard😉

Respected Contributor

I like a few you already mentioned but also like Laura Lee (so cute), Lolamarie7 (so cute), Tati, Kandee Johnson, itsjudytime (quick, to the point reviews- no blabbing), Melissa Autry (goofy), coffee break with Dani. 

Honored Contributor

I don't watch many but will from time to time.  I like Hot 'n' Flashy and Wayne Goss.  Sometimes I end up on a beauty video because I'm researching a specific product and there are video reviews to watch.

Super Contributor

Wayne Goss and Emily Noel

Super Contributor

Thanks, gfpdem!

I've heard of Hot & Flashy and probably have seen her - I'll check her out again!

Kathy Aay Beauty is another "mature" guru that I've watched.  She's funny and informative.

Thanks for the tip!  I'll give that a try!

Super Contributor

Thanks, Scatcat1!

I am subscribed to Kandee Johnson and used to be to Coffee Break with Dani.  I'll check out your other recomendations!

I don't mind blabbing too much, but it depends on their voice and attitude...  not to be mean about it, but some of them got on my nerves by their incessant silliness and annoying voices - like Jaclyn Hill (sorry) and Manny MUA although I love their tutorials - just the voices...erg.

But on the other hand, I watch grav3yardgirl and she's as crazy obnoxious as they come but I love her anyway.

Super Contributor

Thanks, JeanLF!

I will check them out!  I've seen Wayne Goss before, but I've got to keep up with him, because I think he's supposed to be one of the best out there.

Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Thanks, KoKo!

I will jump onto that Wayne Goss train!

Valued Contributor

I like WavyCurlyDiane, she does mostly naturally curly hair videos but has reviewed Mally & Laura Geller before.