Super Contributor

Who is the host presenting the TSV with Jamie?

Jamie has just spent 15 minutes saying that she and the models were only wearing the CC Cream -- no concealer. She said it enough times where I thought "I'm going to hold off on trying Bye Bye Undereye until I try the CC." NOW they were watching -- I think Desiree? -- applying it and Host says "I'm noticing she's putting this up right up under her eyes! You might not even need a concealer!". Like it was a revelation! Hasn't she been listening to Jamie? I may have heard it totally differently in my head, but I thought it was pretty rude.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who is the host presenting the TSV with Jamie?

her name is Sandra Bennett.....I am not interested in make-up so I don't have the Q. on....I only went over to see who the host was so I could answer your question....

Super Contributor

On 3/9/2014 circles said:

her name is Sandra Bennett.....I am not interested in make-up so I don't have the Q. on....I only went over to see who the host was so I could answer your question....

Thanks! I kind of feel bad that I was so judgmental -- kind of a knee jerk reaction. Thanks again for taking the time and making the effort to respond. :-)

Contributor

Something looks different about Sandra tonight, but I can't put my finger on it.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/9/2014 oceanair said:

Something looks different about Sandra tonight, but I can't put my finger on it.

I think she has her hair styled a little different.....(Sandra)

Did you notice that Nancy looks like Liza Minelli tonight...her hair style....especially when we get a side shot of her....

Contributor

I'm not crazy about Nancy's hair style, but it's her hair, and I know I will be told so just saying.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't recognize Nancy for a while. I thought it must be one of the new hosts, & she was cute. Nancy's a cute gal & sure can wear so many different styles for such short hair. Can't believe Nancy is almost 50 - she looks like in her 30's to me.

Super Contributor

I didn't see that part, but I can understand what you are saying. Sometimes I think they are so focused on what THEY need to say that they don't listen to what OTHERS are saying.

I am going to order this set; I have not tried the CC cream. But I do have the Bye Bye Undereye. I do like it; it covers well, but it is a little thicker than others. Only a tiny bit is needed. Also, sometimes I mix it with another concealer that I may like at the moment just to make it a little lighter in consistency. As for covering blemishes, age spots, etc., it does a great job on that for me. I am one who would probably use a concealer even if I did like the CC cream. I just think my eyes look a little better with concealer.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/9/2014 oceanair said:

Yes, I noticed as well. I think it was her hair.