Super Contributor

Re: Who is the Jessica woman and what happened to Leslie

This just proves that if there's enough money in it, anyone can do a 180 and find some kind of rationalization for it. Evidently Lesley's integrity can be purchased for $1 billion dollars.

There's a radio campaign in my area for BM and one of the "customers" says something like, "this product and this company are so FULL of integrity" and that's when I start laughing.

Contributor

Leslie's integrity is and should be intact.

I appreciate that the company has expanded to include customers who weren't fans of the original BM line. It's good business. I can also appreciate that Leslie explains how great the serum foundation is and the benefits of it compared to other liquid foundations.

On the other side, Leslie seemed to be re-enforcing the fact that the orig BM products are the best and will continue to thrive as important products.

Agreeing or disagreeing, it's all good. No need to question someones integrity because their views are different.

I wonder if the company was sold so that the products could be sold overseas, which is a good expansion for the company.

Super Contributor

On 2/24/2014 monet said:

Leslie's integrity is and should be intact.

I appreciate that the company has expanded to include customers who weren't fans of the original BM line. It's good business. I can also appreciate that Leslie explains how great the serum foundation is and the benefits of it compared to other liquid foundations.

On the other side, Leslie seemed to be re-enforcing the fact that the orig BM products are the best and will continue to thrive as important products.

Agreeing or disagreeing, it's all good. No need to question someones integrity because their views are different.

I wonder if the company was sold so that the products could be sold overseas, which is a good expansion for the company.

Leslie is NOT above criticism and I do question her integrity. She preached the "liquid foundation is EVIL" gospel for years and years, and now she's done a complete about-face. Of course she did it because she HAS to but if she's going to accept $1+ billion dollars for changing her mind, she's going to have to take the criticism that comes with it.

I should add that my integrity could be bought for a lot less {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Valued Contributor

Mrs. Lorraine...you provided me with the best laugh I've had all day.

Super Contributor

Leslie didn't make 1 billion dollars from the sale of BE. She was CEO and only owned 6% of the company. With the sale, she maintained a smaller stake in the company by selling 40% of her holdings to Shiseido.