Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who is getting the Perricone TSV?

@shoekitty, the only product from this set I've used before is the eye.  I am very happy with all of the products....but like you, I am a fan of Perricone products anyway.

Which other products of his do you use with this kit?

Honored Contributor

Good grief!  This was just recently a TSV.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

and?  We know it was a recent TSV, we are using it and the OP wanted to know how we are liking it.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom

I have used all the products before, and I use all that were in the kit.  I have the neuropeptide cream in the tube, but this is in the jar.  It is a staple of mine.  It is one I started with 6 years ago.  The sub D is a staple as well, I use it 2X a day.  That stuff helps, no kidding!  I am 68 and it does help tighten the jaw line.  I was really excited that the firming pads had more fluid in them.  This is my 2nd refill.  I do use one pad twice (sigh).  I dab it morning put it back then use it at night.  I do cut them in half most of the time.  It saves money.  A few people including myself were really mad the last batch had so little liquid.  The pads became dry, and hard to apply.  Complaints were lodged, and it seems they addressed the issue.  I do make sure the jar is tightly closed in a dark place, and every 2 days I turn it upside down for the day.  Helps keep pads moisturized!

I am forgetting but did this kit come with the Necklotte serum?  If it did, I use that a few times a week.  I trade places with neck cream and the sub D. on my neck.

Esteemed Contributor

@shoekitty, it did come with the serum.  Good to know about the sub D and also good idea about flipping the jar over and keeping it in a dark place.  

@Annabellethecat66, I've had it for over three weeks and been using it so merely wondering how people are liking it at this point.  Although too early to tell how well it works, usually at this point people can tell if they like a product or not:  Whether it breaks them out, too oily, etc.  Is that what you meant by the "good grief"?  Or were you wondering if there was already another TSV by Perricone?  Did you get this TSV?

Frequent Contributor

For preventive, you should be using sunscreen.

I use Perricone and it's great, but I didn't start until I was age 48, when I started noticing a few lines and wrinkles. 

I would recommend you not spend the money on Perricone just yet. It's not made to prevent, really, it's made to fix.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom

I was just thinking of Annabelles statement, lol...I think by the title of the thread , she thought there was another Perricone TSV, after having one 3 weeks ago.  I would be fine with that, but I guess having perricone every 3 wweks for tsv would be too much for most, LOL!

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty Sorry, I saw the headlines and (of course) misunderstood.  I thought they were running it again.  You know the Q keeps using the same items over and over.

I remember when they had a terrific variety of items.  I remember there was a woman who made sweaters that were more like the ones you get at a speciality store.  People like that.