Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who is getting the Perricone TSV and have you used this before?

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I am 53 and I would never a fall for this .. nothing but, plastic surgery will get rid of wrinkles. I am lucky to have good genes on both sides of the family. But, even if I did not I would never buy these expensive creams that will do nothing to get rid of wrinkles. And I have better things to spend my money on then that. It has been on the news several times that these creams expensive or not will not diminish wrinkles or fine lines or crows feet. Sorry, It is what it is.

Respected Contributor

On 10/20/2014 Matty6 said:

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I am 53 and I would never a fall for this .. nothing but, plastic surgery will get rid of wrinkles. I am lucky to have good genes on both sides of the family. But, even if I did not I would never buy these expensive creams that will do nothing to get rid of wrinkles. And I have better things to spend my money on then that. It has been on the news several times that these creams expensive or not will not diminish wrinkles or fine lines or crows feet. Sorry, It is what it is.

ITA: This is nothing more than very expensive snake oil. I'm 60 and use products that keep my skin hydrated. I know there is no "magic" cream or device that will erase time. I'm comfortable in my own skin. Instead of wasting money on this, I can do lots of really great things. I prefer memories over skin care any day.

Super Contributor

ALL IS SEE ARE POST ABOUT REMOVING REDNESS...Just find an anti inflam cream-

Wrinkles are only removed in a clinic

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/20/2014 brandiwine said:
On 10/20/2014 Matty6 said:

ITA: This is nothing more than very expensive snake oil. I'm 60 and use products that keep my skin hydrated. I know there is no "magic" cream or device that will erase time. I'm comfortable in my own skin. Instead of wasting money on this, I can do lots of really great things. I prefer memories over skin care any day.

ITA and well put... I bet you are adorable.. I can tell by your post that you are a smart women and you are not swayed by this hog wash good for you. And memories are more important and growing old gracefully too! Have a great day!Wink

Valued Contributor

I'm always curious about these products. All I can say is some are getting results or the line wouldn't continue to be sold on the Q.

Valued Contributor

I just laugh everytime she is on with a, new more expensive product and states "this is the best product to make such a difference with your face". Now this one is suppose to be worth 500.00? . I'm sorry , no cream is worth that, unless its going to cure a disease. I would like to see the good doctor, once show up and have before and after pictures where you could really see a difference ,of what he claims is so spectacular.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/20/2014 lyn in MI said: I'm 62 and I use all 3 products. I began using Cold Plasma shortly after it's launch years ago. I can't advise how it's addressed my 10 signs of aging, but I can say that it totally resolved my issue with redness. For that reason, I wouldn't go a day without it.

I just hit the bottom of a bottle of Blue Plasma Face last night. I use both BP Face and Eye nightly. I apply both after cleansing and wait approx. 15 minutes for both to absorb before I apply my PM face, eye and neck treatments. It only takes a small amount of Blue Plasma. Too much will leave your face sticky/tacky. The TSV is a great value for anyone who uses those Plasma products.

Tea is boiling FRIEND!
I received the TSV last week. Lyn. I have so many Perricone products that I need to finish. What do you think about the eye treatment?. Because of YOU I started with Perricone. Not a single regret. Costly but worth the expense. They work. Hope you and your patient hubby (for putting up with all of us inquiring minds) are well. Many many thanks. Come back to Hilton Head.

Honored Contributor

On 10/20/2014 SoftRaindrops said: Where are the good doc's peer reviewed studies on these products? Has he ever addressed the questionable ingredient DMAE? Dana stumbled when a caller asked her a question this morning and she never seems to share anything scientific about the products.

There are scientific, peer reviewed studies on DMAE. If you have access to scientific journals, you can read the studies done. Also, you can find some online but not sure if you can access the full study. I don't use Dr. P products so I cannot comment on their efficacy for my skin. Here are a few. I have not read them but if you truly are interested in knowing more about DMAE, they may be helpful.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15675889

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17300230

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12236885

Respected Contributor

I don't know about these products but i like the reps haircut.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Lyn, for your input. You are always so helpful. I've liked every Perricone I've tried - just haven't tried these.

I know it's a splurge which won't give me back the skin I had 20 years ago when I was 53 like a previous poster and thought my great skin would last forever with almost no boosts, but yesterday I made a small lifestyle change which will save me $300 over the next 6 months. I could easily try the TSV for one cycle and still be ahead $50.

Could well afford to do it anyhow, but that's a whole other tale to tell.