Trusted Contributor

Re: Who has tried Charlotte Tilbury Cosmetics?

Hello, I adore candals also.  Call Nordstrom near you and have them make you up some samples and they will.  Get the ladies card because they work on commission.......so you will be able to find what you like and then you can buy from the lady that gives you the samples. Best way to buy.  Free Shipping, No sales tax if they are not in your state and free returns.  I hope you will call and get some samples sent your way.  CoCo

Respected Contributor

Wayne Goss mentions this line in his videos a lot.  I wasn't sure whether they sold them in the United States.  I can't say whether he's ever put the name in the title of the video, though, so his recommendations might be hard to find on his site.

Esteemed Contributor

@GymBunny wrote:

This make-up is my new obsession. I just bought the Magic foundation after getting a sample. It melts into the skin and after a few minutes is flawless. It gets better and better as the day progresses. I love that it can be more sheer or more coverage if you want. I prefer a light finish. My next purchase will be Wonder Glow to wear under it-beautiful! This is a pricier line so I'm adding something each month. They are generous with samples. I also loved the sample of the clay goddess max. It leaves your skin soft and radiant. The make-up colors look really nice and I love how everything is coordinated if you want.

@GymBunny, which foundation did you get?  The one in the bottle or the tube?  I think the tube one is called light. 

Frequent Contributor

I was also obsessed with this line and recently visited her counter in a London department store while traveling. Her mascara is to die for! It smudges a teeny bit under my eyes if I don't use a setting spray, but the lash length and definition is exceptional. I also bought the lipstick named after Salma Hayek (cool mauve color) and it's very pigmented and long lasting. Thumbs up! 

Esteemed Contributor

I have been wanting to try her foundation but haven't found a Nordstrom that carries it to be able to find my match.  My local Nordstrom has started carrying a very few of her things, not foundation, so the gal called another Nordstorm to send me some samples based on my current color in my current brand, which is Armani luminous silk.  Well, I got the samples within two days but no comparison I like the Armani so much better...so I was very glad to have gotten the samples.  For me, personally, I did not like the finish on my skin...stuck in pores and lines.