Respected Contributor

Re: Who has received the it cosmetics concealer tsv

This tsv concealer compared to Bye bye Undereye:

Tsv has light silky consistency, blends out more quickly. With bye bye which I also use, that one takes a tad more time to work with, because it's thicker and denser. I put bye bye on my hand first to warm it up.
New one covers equally as well as bye bye, on the undereye area, but I give the edge to the tsv for the smoother, lighter looking, slightly moist finish. For other facial discoloration (brown spots, redness etc) the two concealers both work well.

Water resistance- I've had crying jags wearing both of these and they stayed intact. (My recent health scare and ongoing stuff with that). 
Hope this helps. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

DH just found my box on the front porch.  The concealer was cold from sitting there, but I tried it anyway.  I like it so far and I picked at good shade.

Esteemed Contributor

I received mine super fast.   Ordered the warm beige,  color is good for my Mediterranean light olive complexion.  I personally love it.  Great coverage without feeling thick.   It goes on dewy but dries perfectly.  What I love most is I do not feel like I'm wearing foundation.   I personally do not like Tarte Shape Tape.  This is far better.  I used it all over as a foundation 

Honored Contributor

After all the back and forth between No Carolina and So Carolina, my IT TSV arrived today.  I ordered the Light Neutral.  It is a bit light for me I think.  Tried it and it seems fine.  Did not put a color corrector under it which I normally would.  Doesn't seem to do much for my blue-ish under eye darkness.  I had to apply quite a bit before it did much which then of course looked too much.  At least my under eyes don't look dried out.  Will see how it wears the rest of the day.  If I continue to use it and buy it again, I will go up a shade.  Will be curious to see tomorrow how it does with a color corrector underneath.

Esteemed Contributor

Ordered the same shade JudyL.

It is a little light.  Fine for under my eyes, but if I stay on ad, I am going to go up a shade too.

I do like the formula.

Hope it works for you with your color corrector!